Retro Carolina Blue Foamposites Appreaciation Thread

^^ thats a crazy name the foamcollector, sound like a foam collecting villian.. these kicks are official, the only thing i dont like is the white sock and uppers.. i would definetly but them if i had the chance

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^ thats a crazy name the foamcollector, sound like a foam collecting villian.. these kicks are official, the only thing i dont like is the white sock and uppers.. i would definetly but them if i had the chance
Yep thats me, a foam collecting villian
ohwell.gif
. I just hate these names people come up with especially for Jordans, foams can't go down that same road.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

The wackest foamposites to drop imo along with the tomato's i only like 2 pro's anyway so maybe im bias

?????????????????????
indifferent.gif
Please stop, no need for dumb nicknames on foams now

Cut it out kid i wasn't referring to it like that is its given nickname im not a fan of giving sneakers nicknames at all unless they just make perfect sense ala "space jam" i was basically saying that them $*#!$ is wack and they look like tomatoes on feet, relax b

hopefully nike does release these in the future and also release the caroline blue flightposite..gosh those were soo sexy

i still have mine, there still clean I balled in them like twice and they killed the arches in my feet. But this was my first foamposite and I have to say they wear very well.

Originally Posted by Unclesam

I'm not late. Its just that I searched for this topic and could'nt find it so here it is. These are my favorite foams. Can't wait til these drop. I may just get 2 pairs. Mods, please lock if nessecery. 
k2lcao.jpg

Edit: Fixed.
Agreed Copped X4

tired.gif
I THINK PPL ARE GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH THE FOAM BAND WAGON...THESE ARE HIDEOUSLY UGLY #BEAUTYANDTHEBEAST AND THE CAROLINA FLIGHTS HAD A CHANCE BUT THEY MADE THE BOTTOMS WHITE

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

unless they changed the upper and sock liner to navy blue
devil.gif
......then i'd rather have these brown pro's

3727364120071201224438671_000_640.jpg

i just think it's stupid to have a white liner that's going to get filthy and dingy over time, especially on a shoe that last as long as these do. that's my only gripe with the dooms
tired.gif
Nice, sample foams. My boy snatched up 2 pairs of these for $60 at the Nike Outlet round my way. Luck F*ck, they were a size 9 anyway, wouldn't even be able to fit. I need a 10.5 these.  Back on topic, I appreciate those baby blue Foam pro's. I remember seeing them sitting on the bottom shelf at this mom and pop spot round the way but I never bothered to see if they had my size because I was always finding other stuff to cop. Then one day I decided to really go get them and I get to the store and they all sold out. Baby blue is always nice on a sunny day.

devil.gif

i just think it's stupid to have a white liner that's going to get filthy and dingy over time, especially on a shoe that last as long as these do. that's my only gripe with the dooms
tired.gif
Nice, sample foams. My boy snatched up 2 pairs of these for $60 at the Nike Outlet round my way. Luck F*ck, they were a size 9 anyway, wouldn't even be able to fit. I need a 10.5 these.  Back on topic, I appreciate those baby blue Foam pro's. I remember seeing them sitting on the bottom shelf at this mom and pop spot round the way but I never bothered to see if they had my size because I was always finding other stuff to cop. Then one day I decided to really go get them and I get to the store and they all sold out. Baby blue is always nice on a sunny day.

devil.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom