Retro Nike Air Trainer Max 2 '94

You guys have to face it clear soles and gitd are straight sellers right now. Visually I like clear soles but of course they will yellow over time. For me I would be interested in these because I lost most of my collection and would be a cheaper alternative than buying xi's.

Cool greys are pretty nice. IMO better than the XIs.

Not sure if I'd buy em, maybe if they get discounted enough.

Yeah agree,never been one to go crazy over the xi anyway and after sayn all the above I too will be keeping an eye out for these on discount, I see you also got the EA version, now those are a thing of beauty right...?
yup, I love my EAs. Glad they we're an easy scoop.

More pics from SN

Safari is available at one spot so far. Don't know if the store is legit or not. Anyway the style code for the Safari pair is below.

Style: 880995-002

Last edited:
Im so tempted. At the same time its just not the mid.

Edit: Also on the foot sites. I had a $20 off Star Club award on Footaction and just pulled the trigger for $109.

Last edited:
The OG Dark Pine CW is available for $87.99 on Eastbay with code JUNE20. Full size run too. The Safari and Gym Red CWs are at an even deeper discount.

What's the consensus on these fit wise? I'm gonna grab a pair.

Last edited:
I bought them and returned them earlier in the year. I found myself wishing it was the mid and just didn't want to spend the money on them. Fit was TTS.

Last edited:
The OG Dark Pine CW is available for $87.99 on Eastbay with code JUNE20. Full size run too. The Safari and Gym Red CWs are at an even deeper discount.

What's the consensus on these fit wise? I'm gonna grab a pair.

TTS

Thanks guys. I ordered yesterday. Still waiting on Eastbay to ship. They're always the worst with shipping. I'm PRAYING I don't get the dreaded bag of death.

But I'm excited!

Thanks guys. I ordered yesterday. Still waiting on Eastbay to ship. They're always the worst with shipping. I'm PRAYING I don't get the dreaded bag of death.

But I'm excited!
You will get the bag of death. I did. Box was beat up.

Back
Top Bottom