Retro Of The 2003 Air Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent Leather Coming Soon?

0/6 on Foot apps.
I have not won a single shoe since the new system started. :frown:
No idea how this system is "better" for the average joe. :smh:

PO

My last win was Dec 2019 and it was for the Playoffs so I actually had two W's turn into L's because they wouldn't let us confirm. I won at Champs because it was WL'd and the glitch ended up turning it into the only W from that drop.

^ It was like 06 or 07

a member found one of the rare F&F 1985 versions from a collector in Japan. The member sought the advice of another member as to weather or not the were real. The “helper” told the guy seeking help they were fake then went behind the other guys back and bought the shoes. Then the member who got screwed over outed the helper as a scammer on eBay who set up false accounts through the years featuring super rare shoes from his collection up for auction. The guy accepted payments then ghosted the accounts. This guy WAS one of the most respected members here and even won a solecollector shoe competition at Niketown Denver one year. The thread went on for weeks

Someone needs to find the thread and link it. I need some good new reading material.

1606705675042.jpeg

Gunna

Last edited:
Around 400,000, but I know some have more than me and strike out. I think it’s mostly due to living in a market with lower demand for sneakers than bigger cities.

i got about the same and i've never used them...so i used max starts and wasted all them points for nothing

They prolly just putting enough pairs on the app to not piss off Nike and sending rest to GOAT. How are pick up lines now? Used to be pretty long waits to pick up with the old app.

Back
Top Bottom