Retro's you're glad you didn't get.

Ok, since we've seen good/bad retros release, what retros are you glad you didn't pick up?

As for me, I am not mad I passed on the CB34's, although I would've gotten them for nostalgia-sake, and Structures even though I was super-excited whenI heard they were releasing here. Ok, you talk.

Air Force Max's

They're on sale now
happy.gif

grin.gif

I'm straight on the Bakin's, I still might cop the CB's if they still have them when the employee discount comes around!!!

Thank god I didn't cop them DT Max 96s...
And the Barry Sanders. I'll keep waiting for the Barry Sanders to hit that 29.99 mark.

air tech challenges, bakins, and air force 180 olympics... i dont regret passin on these

yeah i remember when we got the bakins at my store, i was super hyped on them, and was gonna cop when we got a 50, but now theyre still there, and i'm justnot hyped on them at all anymore.

Barry Sanders, Deions, Bakins.

Nike just effed mostly all of the retros up except for the ZF 95s and the Structures
pimp.gif
coppin soon

passed on mostly everything that everyone mentioned already, i still have to pick up a pair of CB34's. passed on a couple of jordan releases too

Back
Top Bottom