Retro's you're glad you didn't get.

Every Dunk SB. Only ones I got were Bucks and sold them recently.

It's extra lame how gassed kids were over those when you could get Retro Dunks in genuinely HOT colorways for $60 a couple of years prior.

The Dunk SB represents the worst period I can recall since I've been sneaker crazed.

At least when cats were getting jacked for J's, it was some official %%%!.

Kids sleeping in front of stores in the rain is straight lame anyway you cut it. I don't care if they flipped kicks the next day for 500. Take the time youlost, and your profit, and do the math.

That time was likely better spent elsewhere.

The Air techs from last year, that being my favorite shoe from back in the day the retro just did it no justice at all.. infact it was a real slap in the faceto any air tech fan. I cant believe how many people on this board actually picked them up.. even for 30 bucks i passed.

air tech challenges..passed it like jason kidd
laugh.gif

it's funny how everyone mentions the Air Tech Challenge. Me too!!! I passed on them at the last Niketown F&F event last yeararound Thanksgiving/X'mas time, and I just scooped them up this past weekened at the Vacaville outlet for $29.99! So glad I didn't pick them upearly...

Now all I'm waiting for is the Air Force Max (blk/gry), Zoom Flight 95 (blk/gry), and the Zoom Flight 96s (gry pair) to go on sale....

CB34's
BarrySanders
Andre Agassi
Bakins
and I'll mad i paid retail for those dang Air Diamond turf 2 in black

All Retro VIII's(i hate that shoe) and the cactus Penny Foamposites(not a true retro but they won't be missed)

Back
Top Bottom