Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming 45 after tax+shipping.

$50 if there's a bump in price like Meth was saying.

The power of twitter :pimp:

This could be good or bad.

Meth, I know I'm one of the guys asking for a guarantee. Thanks for making it possible to ask for that :lol: :pimp:

I'd be down to do the price raise as long as it isn't by anything too crazy.

If I don't cop and I see a bay area NTer wearing one, I WILL HUG YOU.

There will probably be about 300-500 caps go on sale, if that.

There are already more than 500 votes, and Meth said that he's using that as a measurement of interest.

I see them making like 50 over whatever the final vote count is when rounded up to the nearest ten.

The power of twitter
pimp.gif
This could be good or bad.

Meth, I know I'm one of the guys asking for a guarantee. Thanks for making it possible to ask for that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'd be down to do the price raise as long as it isn't by anything too crazy.

If I don't cop and I see a bay area NTer wearing one, I WILL HUG YOU.
Is that what we're calling it now?
View media item 1083206jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjjkjkjkjkk

no bans pl0x

7 3/8 for me please.

I have all of the NT shirts and though I've hardly worn them I like to support the site and keep them as some sort of shrine to a site that I've wasted countless hours on :pimp:

Thought voting was closed because I didn't remember clicking my size, bu then I realized that I wasn't logged in.

I'll pay $50 for the fitted. I been wanting it for 4 years and it's for charity. Don't be cheap for a good cause, man. :smh:

I'll pay $50 for the fitted. I been wanting it for 4 years and it's for charity. Don't be cheap for a good cause, man.
mean.gif
whos being cheap? $50 is OD for a fitted
It's $14-$15 over regular retail, and as aforementioned - it's for a good cause 
laugh.gif

I'm not knocking because everyone has their own willingness to pay, but this is exactly what the price hike was meant to evoke, dudes saying it's OD so people who really want it have a chance to cop. 
ohwell.gif

I like your idea Meth. Increase the price to shrink profit margins for resellers. I would easily pay $75/per hat...its a write-off anyway.

NT hat > Legen Blue XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom