Return of the Retro Card?????

OK, just got my flu games in the mail and to my surprise there was a retro card that came with them. I haven't heard anything about them coming with oneand I know my Rising Suns and retros from the past couple of years hadn't came with any as it was thought that JB had done away with them. Maybe this isout there, but are we to expect more retro cards in the future? If so I am glad, although it is all about the shoes, I always like getting something a littleextra with the kicks in the form of a retro card...

LATE.

But yea, they are coming back.
The Rising Sun Retro card was shipped back along with the insoles.

Originally Posted by HandBeezy

i got the og rising suns..sweet insoles and a pretty decent retro card

pics ? ? ? ?
nerd.gif

Welcome 2 NT....

I've waited over a year and a half for this.... 1000th post....

what a letdown
frown.gif

EDIT 1009??? guess not
laugh.gif

Yaa i like having a but extra too But i would be SO pissed off tht they dont have a retro card ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

OK, just got my flu games in the mail and to my surprise there was a retro card that came with them. I haven't heard anything about them coming with one and I know my Rising Suns and retros from the past couple of years hadn't came with any as it was thought that JB had done away with them. Maybe this is out there, but are we to expect more retro cards in the future? If so I am glad, although it is all about the shoes, I always like getting something a little extra with the kicks in the form of a retro card...
Actually, the Rising sun had retro cards, we had to send them back to nike along with the original insoles.

Back
Top Bottom