Rich Homie Quan Spits A Freestyle On Tim WestwoodTV

Im curious. who's lacing these rap chicken heads with weaves? Fetty Wap got on one too :smh:

:lol: when I saw the preview image the first thing I thought was "damn, how Quan's dreads get so long so fast?"

:smh: I should have known he went the Fetty route.

convinced him and Thug are touching each other. 

two damn crackheads standing outside the corner store, begging and talking stupid. damn zombies. 

Last edited:
Dese cats make soulja boy look like harper lee
laugh.gif

i lost it when my mans held up that watch tho. 

Last edited:
If y'all r wondering how these cats got on with no talent they sold their butt holes to birdman srs

I wouldn't say young thug makes "great" music.
Just my opinion. First time I heard him I thought it was the worst thing I'd ever heard.

I think it was Stoner that turned me into somewhat of a fan. Thugger is an acquired taste.

It's not for everyone that's for sure. His personality and antics rub a lot of people the wrong way too.

He brought a new sound to the game and he brings a huge variety of great melodies and flows. Great production too.

His lyrics aren't very lyrical but that's not his lane. I'm not trying to hear some conscious gospel when I put on some Thugger.

Last edited:
Just my opinion. First time I heard him I thought it was the worst thing I'd ever heard.
I think it was Stoner that turned me into somewhat of a fan. Thugger is an acquired taste.
It's not for everyone that's for sure. His personality and antics rub a lot of people the wrong way too.
He brought a new sound to the game and he brings a huge variety of great melodies and flows. Great production too.
His lyrics aren't very lyrical but that's not his lane. I'm not trying to hear some conscious gospel when I put on some Thugger.

U DONT LIKE NAS AND U PEE SITTING DOWN DOG..

U DONT LIKE NAS AND U PEE SITTING DOWN DOG..
I don't like Nas, Jay-z or Kendrick. Don't care.
All 3 of those are extremely talented artists and worthy of all the praise they get but their music is just not my taste.
Nothing wrong with that, people like different things and I don't call an artist bad because I don't like them. I have great respect for those artists.

Last edited:
These vids are depressing.

I don't even know why yall paying any mind to this Belgium cat talking about his fav rappers :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom