Rich Homie Quan Spits A Freestyle On Tim WestwoodTV

laugh.gif

Thugger is a terrible freestyler. Still my 2nd favorite artist out right now so idc.

He makes great music, at the end of the day I don't really care if he can freestyle or not.

Real tawk.

Yo gotti >>>>>> rih homey ...thugger.

If you're from da south u know dis

His last statement is more appalling than what you bolded. This is Hip hop in 2016 ladies and gentlemen.
Appalling how? Because I like different artists that aren't as talented or lyrical as Nas, Jay, Kendrick, ...? I'm not saying Thugger is a better rapper than those three or anything.
I already said that those artists are extremely talented and that I have great respect for them.
I have listened to their discographies and decided it's not my thing.
I will still check out projects of artists I don't particularly like in hopes of turning me into a fan.

And to think, people had the audacity to throw hate at Riff Raff for that fire he spit.

Even OJ Da Juiceman's 6 second freestyle was better than this

:rofl:

What the **** was this?!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This came off like a comedy skit.

That Aye! at the end was like yup that's all I got, I know it was whack :rofl: Son deadass first bar was rhyming basketball player with basketball player then when he switched for a word to rhyme with stay he had nothing and the pause before Aye! was him knowing he aint have **** left :rofl: :smh:

The promo trying to hype that up was embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom