Richard Jefferson has cleared the air...........not really. Dan Patrick interview

Originally Posted by Andrew630

seriously @ thread title

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

^Well what would you want it to be Andrew?
nerd.gif

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=Milwaukee_Best_Fear_The_Can_Foil_Sh.jpg

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

she prob didnt agree to sign a prenup so he cut her off...

true,only plausible reason i see for him to want to cut it off so quickly.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

that black card bill must be something fierce. Like 6 figures.
speaking of 6figures...i heard this morn thats what she got as a lil going away present - and he said they "remain good friends"

RJ is on the dan patrick show right now talking about it, this is comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
DP brought up the sexuality question also

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

RJ is on the dan patrick show right now talking about it, this is comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
DP brought up the sexuality question also
eek.gif
Him calling out RJ's sus behavior? Anything specific orjust talking about the overall hot tub rendezvous with Luke

Here you go Air Max -

Richard Jefferson joined the show to clear up rumors about how and why he backed out of his wedding.

-- Jefferson wanted to clear up rumors he pulled out two hours before the wedding, which was supposed to be Saturday, July 11.

"It wasn't the 11th hour," Jefferson said. "We decided that Sunday we weren't going to continue with our nuptials.

He said he e-mailed her on the Sunday before to let her know. On Monday, he called his family. On Tuesday, she called her family.

-- Jefferson also said the wedding didn't cost him $2 million. And he didn't leave his credit cards for his friends.

Jefferson said don't believe "unnamed sources." Jefferson said people made things up. None of his friends would have called the New YorkPost.

-- Jefferson said that he did e-mail her because he wanted to get his thoughts down in an organized fashion.

-- Jefferson explained why they decided to end it. "We'd been arguing non-stop," Jefferson said. "There was a lot of screaming andcrying."

-- Jefferson reportedly gave his former fiancee a six-figure amount. "I didn't have to do anything," Jefferson said. "I chose to give heran amount."

-- Jefferson said he wasn't relieved or happy about this. "I'm upset," Jefferson said. "I lost my best friend."

-- Dan asked Jefferson about allegations about his sexuality that were addressed in the New York Post.

"You can't fight the internet," Jefferson said of rumors about his sexuality. "They start spreading rumors and it startssnow-balling."

Jefferson said the stories about his sexuality and other aspects of his life are getting to him. "That's the furthest thing from the truth, and itsort of pissed me off."

-- Jefferson said he wants his ex-fiancee, Kesha Ni'Cole Nichols, to come out and tell the truth and clear up a lot of the rumors.

"I probably will reach out to her in the next day or so," Jefferson said.

-- Jefferson said he was so happy to be with the Spurs instead of the Nets. He said the New York media would have been too much to handle.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Here you go Air Max -

Richard Jefferson joined the show to clear up rumors about how and why he backed out of his wedding.

-- Jefferson wanted to clear up rumors he pulled out two hours before the wedding, which was supposed to be Saturday, July 11.

"It wasn't the 11th hour," Jefferson said. "We decided that Sunday we weren't going to continue with our nuptials.

He said he e-mailed her on the Sunday before to let her know. On Monday, he called his family. On Tuesday, she called her family.

-- Jefferson also said the wedding didn't cost him $2 million. And he didn't leave his credit cards for his friends.

Jefferson said don't believe "unnamed sources." Jefferson said people made things up. None of his friends would have called the New York Post.

-- Jefferson said that he did e-mail her because he wanted to get his thoughts down in an organized fashion.

-- Jefferson explained why they decided to end it. "We'd been arguing non-stop," Jefferson said. "There was a lot of screaming and crying."

-- Jefferson reportedly gave his former fiancee a six-figure amount. "I didn't have to do anything," Jefferson said. "I chose to give her an amount."

-- Jefferson said he wasn't relieved or happy about this. "I'm upset," Jefferson said. "I lost my best friend."

-- Dan asked Jefferson about allegations about his sexuality that were addressed in the New York Post.

"You can't fight the internet," Jefferson said of rumors about his sexuality. "They start spreading rumors and it starts snow-balling."

Jefferson said the stories about his sexuality and other aspects of his life are getting to him. "That's the furthest thing from the truth, and it sort of pissed me off."

-- Jefferson said he wants his ex-fiancee, Kesha Ni'Cole Nichols, to come out and tell the truth and clear up a lot of the rumors.

"I probably will reach out to her in the next day or so," Jefferson said.

-- Jefferson said he was so happy to be with the Spurs instead of the Nets. He said the New York media would have been too much to handle.

Interesting....

*on a side note, didn't Mike Piazza hold a damn press conference (when he was w. the Mets) just to say he wasn't gay?

Originally Posted by zizou

now if only penny would clear the air.

eyes.gif

Jefferson said that he did e-mail her because he wanted to get his thoughts down in an organized fashion.
ohwell.gif

I guess emailing was the best thing to do without going all off subject into another argument with her.

I'd love to see that email....

What a lame...emailing the person who had originally considered marrying? Good amount of respect there.

He should post in general for chick advice, he'd fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom