Richard Jefferson has cleared the air...........not really. Dan Patrick interview

I give Richard credit for clearing things up. He sounded sincere and the fact he gave his former fiancee $100000 to go away was decent. He said there was a lotof arguing going on so people can't really blame him for not wanting to get married if its only going to end.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'd love to see that email....

What a lame...emailing the person who had originally considered marrying? Good amount of respect there.

He should post in general for chick advice, he'd fit right in.

ehhh, I dont have a problem with the email, it wasnt a break-up email or anything. He said they were fighting whenever they would talk, its hard to get yourpoints across or have a worthwhile discussion when youre screaming at each other. He said he called and talked to her after he sent it so they could talkabout it, makes sense to me.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

There was a lot of screaming and crying."

Jefferson added, "She was upset too."

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

That's the furthest thing from the truth, and it sort of pissed me off."

Anybody else hear RJ saying this is his sissy voice???

Originally Posted by pdot

There was a lot of screaming and crying."

Jefferson added, "She was upset too."
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And for those who bring up Luke, he just got a ring thanks to Kobe, RJ would never be able to that for him.

What a lame...emailing the person who had originally considered marrying? Good amount of respect there.

QFE

QFT

I give him some slack with that email.

If you and your girl were fighting all the time like he was claiming they were where youn said something an an argument occurred, then that was the best wayfor him to say his peace without it being ugly.

It is wrong and he even admitted that it was worse than a text message but he was able to say kindly why he felt the relationship was over.

Still, he could of handle it better, but situations are different for many people.

And yes, I think the money is hush money but not because of the "Gay" rumors but the relationship itself. He was with her for long time while messingwith other girls (and possibly guys) as well.

anyone think this cash settlement was hush money?

Probably.

Why would he gave the girl a 6 figure settlement when he had no obligation too?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Probably.

I don't know how it can be hush money. She can say anything she wants and it will be her words against his. RJ probably felt bad for her andit was his way of apologizing to her. Maybe I'm naive to think that
ohwell.gif

Probably.

I think you guys are onto something, it's definitely not a reach and actually makes a lot of sense.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Probably.

I don't know how it can be hush money. She can say anything she wants and it will be her words against his. RJ probably felt bad for her and it was his way of apologizing to her. Maybe I'm naive to think that
ohwell.gif
Why would you flat out give a girl you JUST broke off an engagement to a 6 figure payout? Especially if you've been fighting etc? How doesthat make ANY sense? He wasn't married to her, so there was no obligation (on his part) to give her any sort of $. I would almost guarantee that thischick will continued to be paid for a long, LONG time. This was probably the first installment in her direct deposit for her to keep his "secrets" asecret.
laugh.gif

ehh...if she KNEW he was gay...I doubt she would have been trying to marry him. black chicks don't get down like that.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ehh...if she KNEW he was gay...I doubt she would have been trying to marry him. black chicks don't get down like that.
True...but he could have set some ground rules at the start of the "relationship." Talking about "here's what's gonnahappen....." If you're a gold-digger (and not totally saying she is), that would have been a EASY payout considering the money that was potentiallycoming in when they were to break up down the road.

I mean, I just don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.....

Back
Top Bottom