Rick Perry. Really? Is this really how we're getting down? Vol. GOP takes a massive L.

sillyputty

Banned
3,636
17
Joined Aug 31, 2011


Reuters
[h1]Wait. Rick Perry's Hunting Camp Was Called What?[/h1]

TED MANNhttp://cdn.theatlanticwir...img/site/divider12.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 8px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 11px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">10:58 AM ET
/cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/site/divider12.gif);">http://cdn.theatlanticwir...img/site/divider12.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 8px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 11px; text-transform: none; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">16,326 Views/cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/site/divider12.gif);">http://cdn.theatlanticwir...img/site/divider12.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 8px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 11px; text-transform: none; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Comments (38)
Rick Perry's day began with these words, on the front of The Washington Post:
In the early years of his political career, Rick Perry began hosting fellow lawmakers, friends and supporters at his family’s secluded West Texas hunting camp, a place known by the name painted in block letters across a large, flat rock standing upright at its gated entrance.

“N*****head,
 
8,910
1,581
Joined Mar 13, 2008
This is what their party is about. I wouldn't be surprised if this story was leaked to give him support from Republicans to win the primary.
 
10,490
223
Joined May 2, 2001
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Hope you guys rethink voting for Ron Paul.
Just going to take votes away from Obama.
that's only if Ron Paul runs as an independent ala Ross Perot
 
435
10
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Originally Posted by cguy610

This is what their party is about. I wouldn't be surprised if this story was leaked to give him support from Republicans to win the primary.
this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard
 
15,852
4,797
Joined Jul 7, 2005
That's what the Conservative Party is about though, I'm not even surprised. The GOP and the Tea Party, just another name for the KKK.
 
826
10
Joined May 29, 2008
Originally Posted by Cap29

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Hope you guys rethink voting for Ron Paul.
Just going to take votes away from Obama.
That would only be the case if Ron Paul wins the Republican primaries.  Which will never happen.
Otherwise, they'll never be competing directly against each other.
 

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
13,006
11,079
Joined Feb 20, 2011
I'm not surprised by the news, but I am surprised by my search results...





http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/1900sc_******_head_oysters_can.jpg?w=412&h=280

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3xyJDLYT0Bg/TI0f_PwvRQI/AAAAAAAAGNA/LL4GvLuelcg/s1600/******head+oysters.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-sNdmXFO-fI/TUiPts8QaYI/AAAAAAAADrE/x96Dd6H7ows/s1600/******head%2Btobacco.jpg

http://fromtheleft.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/******head_small1.jpg



People need to see this mods.
 
2,876
10
Joined Apr 6, 2009
Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'm not surprised by the news, but I am surprised by my search results...





http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/1900sc_******_head_oysters_can.jpg?w=412&h=280

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3xyJDLYT0Bg/TI0f_PwvRQI/AAAAAAAAGNA/LL4GvLuelcg/s1600/******head+oysters.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-sNdmXFO-fI/TUiPts8QaYI/AAAAAAAADrE/x96Dd6H7ows/s1600/******head%2Btobacco.jpg

http://fromtheleft.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/******head_small1.jpg



People need to see this mods.
Seething hatred and discontent coursing through me right now.
 
7,955
1,581
Joined Dec 19, 2008
You guys are late. We been known this in the south. It's time everyone else does as well.
 
Top Bottom