Rick Ross on life support of apparent heart attack

so it is okay for Rick Ross to play his character by glorifying death, destruction, and all manner of corruption.

but it is not okay for 50 Cent to work his established bully gimmick on another superstar.

just getting a handle on the concept, I guess.
Unless you are a devotee of the grapplings, you might not understand this. Good luck with trying to convince the world how Kayfabe works. They are a step behind. (See Politics)

What am I telling on myself about? Because I didn’t know of the ***** before Rozay came out? I’m know a lot of ppl didn’t whether they wanna admit or not. You wanna do a book report on him?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the fans wishing him a to get well and he wanna flex on da gram instead of thanking them for their prayers/support !? :smh::smh:

I'm suddenly Not mad at 50 anymore

I heard on the radio his bm said this was fake because he has an upcoming reality show.

Again I just HEARD that.
Some stuff about that in the comments.

I heard on the radio his bm said this was fake because he has an upcoming reality show.

Again I just HEARD that.
Some stuff about that in the comments.

Right. Because BM's arent bitter :lol:

As the years go by we should all see that buck was the best in g unit and it isn’t even close honestly. He’s the only one that could still be popping today if 50 would’ve shredded that contract back in the day

As the years go by we should all see that buck was the best in g unit and it isn’t even close honestly. He’s the only one that could still be popping today if 50 would’ve shredded that contract back in the day
Buck or banks ..if banks had the work ethic

YB the artist out the 'gunit' I still keep on blast!

What is there to elaborate?

The ghost writer isn’t a street dude. Some how he knew someone that was able to get him in the door.

When have you ever heard Rick Ross claim to write his own music?

That's a first..ive never heard someone say ross doesn't write his own music

but then again ive never heard him claim to do it as well..so maybe you're right

Back
Top Bottom