Rihanna allowing fans to feel up on her

Goddamnit DC,let the people have their fun for once. If they want to pay $150 to take a picture,they shouldn't have to justify it to anyone. It's their money and they can spend it however they want. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn, she looks good in those pics

id love to beat and eat
pimp.gif
eat, beat, skeet, and repeat.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus artists don't have true fans right?

Clearly not what I am saying. What is the definition of a true fan? An indirect way of saying that the human worships that artist? That is what it sounds like to me.

I still don't see how bragging rights matter if you PAID for the services. What the hell kind of bragging rights is that?

I have more respect for you dudes, so I know for sure that none of you would pay for it.
pimp.gif
naw you wrong. Damn right I'd pay for that.
taymane23 wrote:
I'd be suckin' all on Rihanna's neck and I'd be grippin' that mass no damns will be given

this aswell. Either end up in jail or get laid by the end of the night.

Either DC is gay or has a girl who gives him dome every night and thinks she's 1000 times better than Rihanna. 
Like everyone says, its just entertainment. Its not that serious and that's what Rihanna is know for recently. 

By the way, in the entertainment industry, sex sells. Its a fact. 

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Either DC is gay or has a girl who gives him dome every night and thinks she's 1000 times better than Rihanna. 
Like everyone says, its just entertainment. Its not that serious and that's what Rihanna is know for recently. 

By the way, in the entertainment industry, sex sells. Its a fact. 
And why exactly are those the only 2 options because I don't believe in controlled/limited prostitution? Try again.

Not once did I mention the quality of woman Rhianna is. I simply said it ain't worth the price tag. You get nothing out of it but bragging rights, and again, who brags about PAYING for something like that?

So you can try again if you wish.

Originally Posted by pftjordans

shoot .. she giving back for fan support ... whats the problem...
Drake be hugging n kissing on girls on stage ... no problem there right

let her live...

LOL But fans don't pay EXTRA to get on stage with Drake. I am calling the fan the loser here for dishing out that semi-prostitutory money at her for some damn pictures. Butt touch at that.

It is funny yall call me a troll because I don't agree with most of you on this topic. I guess if I would have co-signed it all I wouldn't be a troll right.

Funny how that works.

I wish I had a hypothetical machine to see how many of you would dish out the $ for this

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL But fans don't pay EXTRA to get on stage with Drake. I am calling the fan the loser here for dishing out that semi-prostitutory money at her for some damn pictures. Butt touch at that.

It is funny yall call me a troll because I don't agree with most of you on this topic. I guess if I would have co-signed it all I wouldn't be a troll right.

Funny how that works.

I wish I had a hypothetical machine to see how many of you would dish out the $ for this

All jokes aside, I see what you're saying. There is no way I'd pay $150 to grope her.

Back
Top Bottom