Rihanna Brown? ... Wait, WHAT?!?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Uhhh I still don't know what the *+@# this lame is talkin about
laugh.gif
grin.gif
British people use s instead of z. ¿Comprende?

i believe in 2nd chances but sheesh
smh.gif

POSITE FIEND wrote:
dont act so suprised, girls are stupid. ive seen tons of girls get beat by there boyfriend, cheated on to there face, lied to, all types of crazy stuff, and they still run back.

definitely. i wouldnt be surprised at all if that was true. i knew a chick whos boyfriend used to hit herconsistently to the point she would fear for her life sometimes. When i asked why she would put up with that she said because at the end of the day she alwaysfelt it was her fault, and after all that did that stop her silly ##% from messin with dude? %!+$ No. Those type of girls wont be satisfied until
tired.gif

her reps have yet to confirm or deny the "rumor" which is weird...
The tabloids are insisting that Rihanna and Chris Beat Her Down are engaged, or even worse, already married. The dastardly deed reportedly happened while the on-again couple was in Miami together last weekend. In search for the truth, we reached out to RiRi's publicists at Rubenstein PR. This is the response we got back from one of her reps about the wedding/engagement reports: "Sorry for the delayed response, but we aren't able to offer anything right now but will keep you in posted if that changes. %#* is that supposed to mean? Why would they NOT deny that??? Maybe this is the reason why Rihanna doesn't want to call home. Maybe her reps just haven't been able to get ahold of her too???

I HEARD MISS.INFO TALKING BOUT IT

SAYING

IT ON ACOUNT SO THEY CANT FORCE A MARRIED WIFE TO TESTIFY IN COURT ON HER HUSBAND

SO IN REALITY ITS JUST TRYING TO SAVE CHRIS BROWN FACE

TOO BAD IT COULDNT SAVE RIHANNA'S WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dame Chris must lay the pipe down real good. Like Eddie Murphy said, you make a women cum real hard, no matter what you do, as long as you say I'm sorryshe'll listen to you're story.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

I HEARD MISS.INFO TALKING BOUT IT

SAYING

IT ON ACOUNT SO THEY CANT FORCE A MARRIED WIFE TO TESTIFY IN COURT ON HER HUSBAND

SO IN REALITY ITS JUST TRYING TO SAVE CHRIS BROWN FACE

TOO BAD IT COULDNT SAVE RIHANNA'S WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]what you did there....i see it[/color]

Back
Top Bottom