Rihanna Brown? ... Wait, WHAT?!?

what in the world...
indifferent.gif

the thread title is Rihanna Brown but he was trying to be funny by saying it should be Rihanna Black or Blue for obvious reasons but it wasnt funny at all

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

the thread title is Rihanna Brown but he was trying to be funny by saying it should be Rihanna Black or Blue for obvious reasons but it wasnt funny at all
Thanks for the help. I'm going to leave now...

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

He is alleged to have beaten and choked Rihanna until she was unconscious after the pair got into an argument in his rented silver Lamborghini car on February 8.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree, he's a douche....but what's so funny about driving a rented car? I don't get it why you take exception to that.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

He is alleged to have beaten and choked Rihanna until she was unconscious after the pair got into an argument in his rented silver Lamborghini car on February 8.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree, he's a douche....but what's so funny about driving a rented car? I don't get it why you take exception to that.

Maybe he was laughing because he didnt think he owns his own lambo. I'm 100% positive he rented it because who would wanna drive their lambowhere ever the award show was cuz i doubt it was near where he keeps his blue one

lol, I hope it's true.

We need more celeb gossip to talk about and these two are perfect for each other. Let them ruin their own lives, and nobody elses.

seriously? is she stupid or suttin? i tell ya, today's young girls are gettin stupider and stupider. we are gonna be hearing crazi stories with them twofor years too come. and lol @ fairy tales. thas wat happens when u watch too many disney movies. dumb $%* chick.....

Back
Top Bottom