Rihanna > Nikki Minaj

Don't get me wrong, I'd FTSOO both of them, but I'm gonna have to go with Rihanna
devil.gif

I think in a club atmosphere I think ( let me take that bacc) I know!!! I can take rihanna home and smash nikki look like she would be too stuck up to dance with anybody or she got to know u ballin for her to let u in her presence..... (but ill smash both though lol) rihanna look like if she feelin u things can go good REALGOOD!!!!!! Lol

Originally Posted by Wade187

Thing is, Nikkis butt aint even fake. It's straight up butt pads, so when your about to smash and she pulls off those pants. It's gonna be flat just like them broads in the asian threads yall complain about. With that said, imma have to go with rihanna 

roll.gif

truth. Id go with rihanna

I AM NAS wrote:
Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

after i saw this video.... rihanna x1245693820

that video is pretty persuasive... idk... im at a loss right now

Very persuasive. Easy answer.

Rihanna and Megan Good is a better comparison.

Originally Posted by staystrong

I think in a club atmosphere I think ( let me take that bacc) I know!!! I can take rihanna home and smash nikki look like she would be too stuck up to dance with anybody or she got to know u ballin for her to let u in her presence..... (but ill smash both though lol) rihanna look like if she feelin u things can go good REALGOOD!!!!!! Lol

Something about Rihanna's face that turns me off. Let's just say she appeals to me in some angles. Nikki(+wig)>>>>Rihanna.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Something about Rihanna's face that turns me off. Let's just say she appeals to me in some angles. Nikki(+wig)>>>>Rihanna.

yo this was type funny

yall are real confident that nikki #*%! fake huh?>....lol

and dont post showing me that dumb vid.. with the so called before and after pics either lol
anyway theyre both ok lookin

lavish over rhianna tho....shes the real freak

im glad im not the only who doesnt find rhianna that attractive, i mean dont get me wrong id smash but i dont think shes a dime, she got a big forhead and i hate her hair

Back
Top Bottom