RIP Chris Cornell

Chris Cornell, Audioslave and Soundgarden singer, has died aged 52

According to his representative, rocker Chris Cornell, who gained fame as the lead singer of Soundgarden and later Audioslave, has died at age 52.

In a statement to The Associated Press, Brian Bumbery says Cornell died Wednesday night in Detroit.

Bumbery called the death "sudden and unexpected" and said his wife and family were shocked by it. The statement said the family would be working closely with the medical examiner to determine the cause and asked for privacy.

Cornell was still a working musician until very recently, and performed a show hours before he died. He was in the middle of a sold-out US tour, with six dates left remaining before its finish on May 27.

An amazing talent, but he gets to see his friend again....RIP

Last edited:
Black Hole Sun
pimp.gif

Rest in peace....

My mom loves this guy too. Always plays his music everyday. She told me he died. R.i.p.

Man...used to listen to Audioslave heavy when I was younger and oddly enough,I was just checking for them again a few weeks back. Dude had such a distinctive voice

RIP [emoji]128563[/emoji] :\ :smh:

Last edited:
I'm going hungryyyyyyyyy..... I'm going hungryyyyyyyyy

Yo was this Cornell or Vedder? I've had that song stuck in my head for 25 years.

^^Both are on that song

RIP Chris Cornell

Dude had an incredible voice and Soundgarden rocked pretty ****** hard

The grunge frontman are dying way too young, Vedder is the only one left of all the big bands [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom