RIP Cleveland 2010

Funny, but not threadworthy. Lebrons been playin a game with the media forever now, the only real news is that it's very clear his loyalty is with Akron and not with Cleveland.

FTR Cavs stans and overall haters, no one from team NYK started this thread, but yeah it does kinda sound like breaking up with a girl of a long time as we were just talking about in the Knicks thread
laugh.gif

this also came up in the Knicks thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyway cleveland sucks, ny is the %*@+, we all know that, but im staying silent as far as Lebron issues go
wink.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

FTR Cavs stans and overall haters, no one from team NYK started this thread, but yeah it does kinda sound like breaking up with a girl of a long time as we were just talking about in the Knicks thread
laugh.gif
Exact thing I came in here to post, Lebron and Cavs haters do not equal Knicks fans necessarily, as so many seem to think
laugh.gif

This isn't anything new, Lebron likes to play games with the media and fans, he clearly enjoys the attention it brings.  If I were a Cavs fan, I'd be slightly annoyed that he seems to disregard their feelings and if he cared about them that much, he wouldn't act the way he does at times.  But it's not that big of a deal, especially if they win this year, a championship erases a lot
laugh.gif

He's reaching for straws same way outacontrol reaches that other teams are on their "demise" in his goal of trying to prove the Cavs are gonna win it all.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Funny, but not threadworthy. Lebrons been playin a game with the media forever now, the only real news is that it's very clear his loyalty is with Akron and not with Cleveland.

this

HOLD UP

someone needs to explain to me why kobe looks like he's auditioning for a gay version of a clockwork orange. what the hell is that pic

haha I cant wait til he makes everybody wait a few weeks after july 1st and then signs with cavs.

I can see it now

Nt sports and training first page

+#!* lebron:
Lebron dissed the knicks:
Lebron is dumb
Ny>ohio why did lebron stay:
Fire walsh:
nyk official offseason/suicide thread:
Kobe>lebron:
Lebron is a douche:

How is this reaching though? how hard is it for him to say i love the city on Cleveland i don't plan on going anywhere?

(from the same speech. from a sacremento paper so it isn't even "biased". how can you look at what he says and not think he is preparing the city of akron for his departure?)

"Since I was a kid, I always said I'd find a way to put Akron on the map," James said. "It will always be my home and it will always be my life."

James' comments seemed slightly ominous for a player on the eve of a big decision. He has given few clues about his intentions for when free agency opens on July 1, but James almost sounded as if he was preparing to say goodbye.

"Akron, Ohio is my home," he said. "Akron, Ohio will always be remembered. Akron, Ohio is my life and I love this city."

http://www.sacbee.com/201...s-wins-mvp-award-in.html

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

haha I cant wait til he makes everybody wait a few weeks after july 1st and then signs with cavs.

I can see it now

Nt sports and training first page

+#!* lebron:
Lebron dissed the knicks:
Lebron is dumb
Ny>ohio why did lebron stay:
Fire walsh:
nyk official offseason/suicide thread:
Kobe>lebron:
Lebron is a douche:
add this one to the list if the CAVS don't win the chip this year and he stays
"LEBRON will never win a ring"