RIP Cleveland 2010

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

haha I cant wait til he makes everybody wait a few weeks after july 1st and then signs with cavs.

I can see it now

Nt sports and training first page

+#!* lebron:
Lebron dissed the knicks:
Lebron is dumb
Ny>ohio why did lebron stay:
Fire walsh:
nyk official offseason/suicide thread:
Kobe>lebron:
Lebron is a douche:
add this one to the list if the CAVS don't win the chip this year and he stays
"LEBRON will never win a ring"

I agree with all of these 
laugh.gif

BUT...if the Cavs win it all, you best believe NT will be down.  The wizard will be out for weeks after it happens. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

ESPN will be shook...Theyll be like "Well, accoring to our ABC studios, the Cavaliers have won the title but we are not entirely sure yet"  

I believe there's already a catch all thread for off-season rumors or just the off-season in general. Please use that. We can dedicate a thread to these guys after they sign.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

haha I cant wait til he makes everybody wait a few weeks after july 1st and then signs with cavs.

I can see it now

Nt sports and training first page

+#!* lebron:
Lebron dissed the knicks:
Lebron is dumb
Ny>ohio why did lebron stay:
Fire walsh:
nyk official offseason/suicide thread:
Kobe>lebron:
Lebron is a douche:
roll.gif
roll.gif
 some people are just so goddamn ignorant.
Honestly *%** Lebron. I @%$@!%% hate Lebron. Clearly he is the best player in the NBA and i would love for him to come to the Knicks but if he doesnt, *%** him. As a Knicks fan im not gonna lose any sleep over not signing Lebron, and if you think Donnie Walsh went all in solely for the hopes of landing Lebron than you are either a fool or highly underestimate how to rebuild a team. The Knicks NEEDED to dump cap and get under the salary cap in order to rebuild, we have been doing it the opposite way for years because of fear of "rebuilding" in NY... @%$@!%% idiots, and Donnie would be doing this same @%$@ if Lebron existed or not. Clearly Lebron is the best player in the NBA and the 2010 Free Agent class is the best in a minute and it works out that this is the year that we clear up cap, but as long as we follow the plan i know we will get somebody and become a better team whether its Lebron or not, i could give a *%** about a Lebron James.

Back
Top Bottom