RIP George Floyd

1590992129800.gif

A lot of people getting arrested .... yes there are too many people and you can’t arrest them all .... but if the looting was done last night a lot more people would of gotten away with it .... ish is crazy

friend says people are breaking into stores a block away from his place

he's worried cause he got a 2 year old in the house :smh:

Damn man SoHo really done. It's weird that the NYPD was heavily involved in areas like Fort Greene Brooklyn where there's not a ton of retail shops to protect from looting but in a high retail area like SoHo they're nowhere to be found 🤔

How long y’all think this gonna last?
I could see it coming and going in waves.

It may transform from the current looting phase to something else.

The ongoing pandemic played a role in facilitating this, but it could also play a role in how things begin to quiet down.

To answer your question, I really can't predict anything right now. Maybe a few weeks?

I could see it coming and going in waves.

It may transform from the current looting phase to something else.

The ongoing pandemic played a role in facilitating this, but it could also play a role in how things begin to quiet down.

To answer your question, I really can't predict anything right now. Maybe a few weeks?
I hope it also turns into an anti Trump, anti capitalism, and establishment Democrat movement.

Something is telling me those numbers are inflated. But hey, who am I...

RIP GEORGE FLOYD!!!

P.s. Nah ain't no cops just going to be walking /protesting with us to make it look like it's a peace treaty for the videos online. It must be more than that. Theres needs to be discussions of vows/word of honor/a pledge/promises from law enforcement agencies that this will never happen again BEFORE they can say "I want to March with you guys... I want to make this a parade." Ummm nah G, too many lives lost. Let's see how long you(cops) can PrevenT this from happening again, first. Then maybe we can take a stroll...

Dc got secret service out. They throwing rocks at some Reagan building. Dc getting more ppl.lining up block away from white house

Looks like DC still active right now...Just checked, only Fox News is covering it for some reason and you already know what kinda slant they putting on it

Back
Top Bottom