RIP George Floyd

A lot more than thousands would die if Trump was killed. He's trained his followers to worship him like he was Jesus. We'd have an all out civil war if he was killed.
Sad that he’d become a martyr

Trumps silence is more frightening than his stupid tweets and delirious public speeches. I fear he just sits in fury and ignorance watching what's unfolding and will reach a breaking point where logic and diplomacy is gone and he orders the military to shoot at protestors.

We wanna believe that's impossible for an American president to do but he's done and said a lot of things that we never dreamed possible of a president.

I pray for the protestors. I pray for the victims. I pray for America.

hes better off staying quiet hes going to make more off a mess then it already is

i hope everyone protesting peacefully are ok and safe. the violence and looting are unacceptable. i also hope mr george floyd's death bring real change to america.

in a national crisis like this, your leaders must be present and address the country, but thats unlikely with your president.

stay safe everyone

not trying to be funny is that where they keep their stock at?and also is it safe to ship sneakers to stockx as i have sneakers up for sale on there?

the stores been closed since the middle of march but don't ship now and take your shoes down

with everything going on your shoes might get lost on the way to stock x

Damn man SoHo really done. It's weird that the NYPD was heavily involved in areas like Fort Greene Brooklyn where there's not a ton of retail shops to protect from looting but in a high retail area like SoHo they're nowhere to be found 🤔
They are there just too much people ....:

I think what's really eating at Cheeto is that he can't have his worship rallies. He loves those and needs them. He needs those for his ego. Rona put a stop to those rallies and now the riots are keeping him in a bunker. He's probably losing his mind right now (whatever's left of his mind).

his calves are trash.
1590980820665.png
That boy made outta buttermilk

not trying to be funny is that where they keep their stock at?and also is it safe to ship sneakers to them as i have sneakers up for sale on there?
They didn’t have a lot of sneakers there .... as mentioned it wasn’t really open like that ..... I’m sure they probably had a few dozen sneakers and clothing around but nothing substantial

If I think hard enough, I can vaguely remember a time long long ago, like 3 months ago. When there were political leaders on TV begging Americans "pleeeease don't stockpile supplies for the shutdown. When you overbuy you are hurting the elderly. You are hurting the low income communities. You need to think of your fellow American."

The response? Idgaf about anyone else. I need to take care of me and my family.

So when you beg and plead to these young looters to stop and think of their fellow American, don't be upset when they respond the same way.

Doesn't matter whether or not I agree with looting.

Police, politicans and companies have been broadcasting a very understandable message: If you get away with it, then it's not a crime.

These kids aren't breaking rules, they're just applying the ruleset usually reserved for the ruling class and authorities.

i haven't paid attention. is fox news sending correspondents on the ground to report on the protests? or just cnn?
There was a FOX11 video of them asking: Which store you loot. Answer: Your mother's. It looked like the Fox crew had Proud Boys bodyguards. White guy, polo, sleeve tattoos, no mask, Ray Ban aviators.

Saw Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputies (Cincinnati) pulled this bullsht stunt today. Claimed rioters stole their US flag, so they replaced it with a thin blue line flag "until a regular flag became available." Soooo, there were no more US flags...at...a courthouse...where they just so happened to have a blue lives matter flag handy. Right. Just instigating sht, constantly. :smh:

Screenshot_20200531-231609.png
Get alllll the way TF outta here

Back
Top Bottom