RIP George Floyd

That POS was enjoying kneeling on his neck like that. Smh.
Guy is cuffed and on the floor, where tf is he going?

Hope they get the book thrown at em.

Absolutely incorrect. They should be prosecuted ASAP!!! Just because he has a uniform he only loses his job.

If I curse someone out, I lose my job.
What if I put my knee to somebody's neck and killed them while working? I should only be fired? NO. That vagina cop should be prosecuted just like any other human.

Vagina boy is protected by the badge.
The badge is protected by law enforcement.
Law enforcement is protected by the government.
Government is protected by the judges decision.
The judges decision is protected by the orange guy.

I'm heated.

Am I the only one that did a double take at the OP?
“Did that say Madonna?!?”

Ridiculous. Why? Jail time.

These killings of black folks by police won’t stop until they hand out a swift/harsh sentence. The only time they did to my knowledge was Justin Volpe when he shoved the broken broom stick up Abner Louima’s butt and most recently Michael Slager down ima Charleston, SC. A few others. But yeah start handing out stuff sentences to these lame cops.

20200526_174249.jpg

Absolutely incorrect. They should be prosecuted ASAP!!! Just because he has a uniform he only loses his job.

If I curse someone out, I lose my job.
What if I put my knee to somebody's neck and killed them while working? I should only be fired? NO. That vagina cop should be prosecuted just like any other human.

Vagina boy is protected by the badge.
The badge is protected by law enforcement.
Law enforcement is protected by the government.
Government is protected by the judges decision.
The judges decision is protected by the orange guy.

I'm heated.

Why are you shaking your head? Don’t act like you care about black folks dying with your POS track record.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you about my track record in yet another thread about yet another black man being wrongfully killed by the cops.

Especially when I have to live as a black man in America on a daily basis.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
It appears as though the officer with his knee on the neck murdered George right there on video. Rest in peace.

I was thinking the quote below during the video until one of the bystanders said it right to him near the end...

"That man is gonna haunt you for the rest of your life!"

And he will have no control over that no matter what he thinks.

Back
Top Bottom