RIP George Floyd

Posted in the Karen thread:
C8B48C0B-14EF-43B5-B46E-30B662B8D3D5.jpeg

Yeah but that’s always going to be the line of questioning from that crowd.

Nothing is ever accomplished in the comments section.

😴😴😴

This isn’t gonna be litigated in the comments section, so hopefully anybody that actually cares about this isn’t wasting their energy arguing with a** hats in the comments on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube etc.

need a murder conviction next. the smirk on that ****ing *** hole's face while he had a knee on George Floyd's next is absolutely disgusting. looks like he got some joy out of killing him.

disgraced police officer and domestic terrorist Derek Chauvin was definitely enjoying the moment.

1590536831156.png

no room for that type of person on my home planet...off with his head. Partner too.

They gone let them rock for a while, then they gone start shooting tear gas to "disburse" and then gone blame us for "rioting".

Seen it before.

yeah I can see that situation turning ugly.

they´re not just gonna take selfies and go to Subway like those other pusillanimous protesters...but to basically hear the The People say the police are more dangerous than the pandemic, that´s a powerful statement.

Posted in the Karen thread:
C8B48C0B-14EF-43B5-B46E-30B662B8D3D5.jpeg

Seriously wish the most painful death on not only the people who murder these innocent black folk, but also the people who reach to these levels to defend the murderers

Cop was out of breath cause hes an out shape pos.

Yeah but that’s always going to be the line of questioning from that crowd.

Nothing is ever accomplished in the comments section.

😴😴😴

This isn’t gonna be litigated in the comments section, so hopefully anybody that actually cares about this isn’t wasting their energy arguing with a** hats in the comments on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube etc.

I'm not arguing with them, but I'm just pointing out the type of logic that seems to be frequently popping up here on NT as well. Every time a black person is murdered, people like clyde the glide clyde the glide , sooperhooper sooperhooper , etc. hop in and start talking about "He doesn't look out of breath after his run" "He's not wearing the right attire" "something must've happened before the video started" to deflect from the discussion.

I'm not arguing with them, but I'm just pointing out the type of logic that seems to be frequently popping up here on NT as well. Every time a black person is murdered, people like clyde the glide clyde the glide , sooperhooper sooperhooper , etc. hop in and start talking about "He doesn't look out of breath after his run" "He's not wearing the right attire" "something must've happened before the video started" to deflect from the discussion.

Yeah then let's extend that to NT as well. Dwalk already came in with his BS.

Whoever is next with the "He should have just obeyed orders and none of this would have been necessary", just ignore it.

Arguing with those types on here is like trying to teach your dog the finer grammatical points of Mandarin.

Whoever is next with the "He should have just obeyed orders and none of this would have been necessary", just ignore it.

Arguing with those types on here is like trying to teach your dog the finer grammatical points of Mandarin.

I didn't come in here on any BS at all. Point me to whatever comment you're talking about.

Like I said, I have to live as a black man in America everyday.

You being goofy mentioning me, looking for likes, in a thread where an unarmed black man was wrongfully killed.

Shame on you.

I didn't come in here on any BS at all. Point me to whatever comment you're talking about.

Like I said, I have to live as a black man in America everyday.

You being goofy mentioning me, looking for likes, in a thread where an unarmed black man was wrongfully killed.

Shame on you.

ok

NToweG NToweG has already edited his post and vanished as well.

Hey enjoyed killing him. You can tell by how he looked down and dug his knee in deep and slow, hands in his pocket. That was his kill, his trophy. The way his chest was in the air, stout and proud. Nothing anyone said would of stopped him from enjoying that moment. He was so calm about it too. He relished in every second of it. People like him are psycho killers. He needs to be rid from this planet

Second Footage Surfaces Showing George Floyd Pleading For His Life! "Please Let Me Stand".. 4 Cops Now Fired After This!

I'm not going to go back and forth with you about my track record in yet another thread about yet another black man being wrongfully killed by the cops.

Especially when I have to live as a black man in America on a daily basis.

Shame on you.
****. Keep voting GOP. Keep standing with the Blue Lives matter folks. Keep supporting the enablers of white supremacists. Live your truth. Shame on you!

Back
Top Bottom