RIP George Floyd

Unfortunately theres lots of sheep. Some of the most non famous passionate people are in very few numbers to influence or change the mindset or opinion or even do something like Kim Kardashian going to the White House to get Trump to give clemency to Alice Johnson.

Like Jon Jones out in the streets trying to stop vandals, that makes me not even care about all his other issues in MMA.

The insurance doesn't cover everything is tired. Y'all can go back to 1992 with that mentality.

Go on any crowd funding website and tell me these businesses have not recouped funds FASTER than any government loan or insurance payout. If they don't wanna use the resources of the people, that's on them. Y'all still be sucking on tit of the govt and that is the real problem, believing they are the only ones that provide for you. ****

WE REBUILD OURSELVES BETTER AND FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSE CAN! YES, I'M YELLING!

These curfews are dumb. If someone’s breaking into a store I’m pretty sure they don’t give a damn about a curfew. This must be for kids living at home who get stopped at the door by their parents.

You don’t have to apologize but I do appreciate it, I understand you are very passionate about the topic. It was just getting a little out of hand. If you want me to unban you from the thread I will, let me know. but I would like to keep the discussion in there on topic as much as possible.
Very stand up of you. One of the few mods keeping it real

These curfews are dumb. If someone’s breaking into a store I’m pretty sure they don’t give a damn about a curfew. This must be for kids living at home who get stopped at the door by their parents.

Further conditioning you to give up your rights. That's the real purpose. We're at a point where you can be arrested for being outside. And it's only going to get worse. People need to wake up. It's not some crazy conspiracy theory.

130p curfew for my city today.

It was good to see so many residents out there helping with the clean up efforts lawdog1 lawdog1 I wanted to help out but couldn't.

Louisville Police Chief fired...Between the ATL cops and this its a very minor start in getting consequences for the bs but still the terrible things that happened shouldnt have in the 1st place....Gotta keep the pressure up in the streets so changes and consequences can continue, its a bigger movement than the lil looting that some ppl crying about

Yeah the military can protect all they want. If they start shooting to protect the president, it's a wrap for the US for awhile. That's gonna be the kick start to Civil War 2.0

Back
Top Bottom