RIP George Floyd

Im talking to a somebody and they have an issue with Killer Mike and Ti owning alot of property in the westside of Atlanta....he say's thats part of the reason why people are protesting..and im thinking what is it that we really want..do we really want it to be an even playing field or are we just blowing smoke

I get what he's saying now

Last edited:
Dwalk catches alot of heat in the politics thread for supporting Trump.

that’s why I said it, very familiar :lol: I’ve seen their interactions before and I have interacted with him too so it’s good to see that unity.

sometimes we specifically have to push things aside at least for a moment.

his politics may not align with mine but at the end of the day... like I said, we know what it is. I may not invite the brother to the function but I want the best for him and his health with no exception.

I couldn't believe the number of people who didn't understand that AIR IN LUNGS ≠ OXYGEN TO BRAIN when you have a knee on your neck, clamping the arteries to your brain.

I couldn't believe the number of people who didn't understand that AIR IN LUNGS ≠ OXYGEN TO BRAIN when you have a knee on your neck, clamping the arteries to your brain.
you underestimate the stupidy of the MAGAs

What does the military ever do besides shoot at civilians? They're only deployed for the purpose of destabilizing a nation.

Military isn't allowed to shoot on American soil Or be used against the American population. So the president can have them outside the White House so nobody tries to rush in and kill him or whatever his reasoning is, but the second they start shooting into a crowd bc they feel "threatened" it's game over.

Military isn't allowed to shoot on American soil Or be used against the American population. So the president can have them outside the White House so nobody tries to rush in and kill him or whatever his reasoning is, but the second they start shooting into a crowd bc they feel "threatened" it's game over.
We'll see. Police aren't allowed to do half the **** they do either.

as far as celebs/people with influence speaking up...are they obligated to do so? no, of course not. people have their reasons for staying quiet. but that does NOT change the fact that silence is STILL taking a side. and not the right one. there is no neutral stance in this. if you want to protect your brand and remain on the sidelines and watch this bull**** continue, well that says just as much as those in power not doing a damn thing to bring about some change. **** your brand. you're in a position where your voice is actually heard. use it if you're truly upset.

ntutphk0n4251.jpg
interdasting picture. Majority of the protesters when dark fell were 16-25 yesterday. Angry and FULL of energy.,

more observing behavior and paying respect rather than looting last night.

Planning and logistics were not thought up well and that’s why the police win.

This most likely will fold over not because of the martial law but because America has a huge middle class. People have more to lose than more to gain.

that’s why I said it, very familiar :lol: I’ve seen their interactions before and I have interacted with him too so it’s good to see that unity.

his politics may not align with mine but at the end of the day... like I said, we know what it is. I may not invite the brother to the function but I want the best for him and his health with no exception.
Convince him to see the light and not support Trump. :lol:.

Active military is allowed to engage in "law enforcement duties" against domestic civilians actually. I'm not sure of the scope of what is described as law enforcement duties though. I'm not a lawyer but I assume that includes the use of force, including shooting civilians.
However, they're only allowed to engage in those duties if the 1807 Insurrection Act is invoked. The WH Press Secretary and president Trump raised the possibility of invoking the Act earlier today.

As it stands, the Act has not been invoked so it currently remains illegal for them to engage in law enforcement activity against the people.

The law you're referring to (Posse Comitatus Act) only makes it illegal if there is no statutory authorization.

Last edited:

His support of Racist Republican Pedos will never get my respect.

Im talking to a somebody and they have an issue with Killer Mike and Ti owning alot of property in the westside of Atlanta....he say's thats part of the reason why people are protesting..and im thinking what is it that we really want..do we really want it to be an even playing field or are we just blowing smoke

I get what he's saying now
What was his point? Killer Mike and TI should try to get whatever they can get their hands on. Tyler Perry too. Buckhead is still largely white owned and occupied and they aren’t giving up that real estate so you might as well snatch what’s available over west. These guys are trying to start more black businesses within the communities, or is your friend saying they’re hindering the next black business owner by buying the land? From what I’ve seen the protesting is what it is, people against police brutality. The rioting and looting is bored kids who’ve been home too long and unemployed adults upset at the world at how quick the bottom fell out from under them.

Last edited:
we knew the explanation was bull****. “possible intoxicants” spoke the whole story.

“it may have been the hypothetical drugs we haven’t fabricated his report with yet”

med examiner is complicit.

gonna be a long, long summer.
I need a name

Y’all some **** for spreading fake news.
First of all neither of them are white.

SECONDLY. NOBODY TRIED TO KILL THEMSELVES. they are alive and well.

source: ME
If you know me then you know.

stop spreading bull****.
keep the focus on the real issues at hand.
Ohhh **** I ain’t seen u in a MIN
remember we used to aim :lol:

Back
Top Bottom