RIP George Floyd

But we did Hillary won the popular vote

Nah there was a lot of this apathetic attitude and both are terrible **** last time. Too many folks stayed home. I have a tiny bit of faith that won't be the case this time.

Some looting going on in Van Nuys. Wrong place to start but I guess it’s because the Police station and courthouse is here. Now if they want to officially start?.....start at Sherman Oaks, Encino, Woodland Hills, Hidden Hills :lol:

Santa Clarita needs an *** whoopin too.

now that the truth came out in regards to the autopsy, can they change the charges for that POS?
They can but not sure they will.

Murder 1 - Planned it in advance
Murder 2 - Didn't pre-plan it but meant to do it
Murder 3 - Wasn't the intent but you killed a man by being reckless

Personally I feel he knew what the **** he was doing and would vote guilty on 2 but I kinda get it from the DA's perspective. They can't mess this up. Going with 2 is risky bc it only takes one juror to feel like he was just over aggressive but didn't mean to kill him and you get a hung jury. I'd rather them be conservative and guarantee a conviction than go a level up and run the risk of not getting a conviction. I understand those that want more, just know there are risks associated with it.

Nah there was a lot of this apathetic attitude and both are terrible **** last time. Too many folks stayed home. I have a tiny bit of faith that won't be the case this time.
The issue isn't voter turnout. It's that there aren't any candidates worth voting for.

these uneducated filthy scum never heard of a pyrrhic victory? like at what point will this be worth it. if Maga show up im going out there!

I’m getting tired of the news
just talking about protests and riots
Talk about the unjustifiable deaths of these black folks
And WHY folks are protesting and rioting and mad

sympathizers are already conflating protestor and rioters. He clearly said they should be killed with his 2nd amendment comment

I’m getting tired of the news
just talking about protests and riots
Talk about the unjustifiable deaths of these black folks
And WHY folks are protesting and rioting and mad
The media coverage is so bad. All feels like a distraction from a bigger agenda. We are going to be at war soon and it might not just be here domestically. Unreal and horrible times.

Stay safe y'all.

Back
Top Bottom