RIP George Floyd

Bubba-Sparxxx-Contact-Information.jpg

1592805431686.gif

The Jimmy Jazz Fireworks Spectacular seems to be continuing in a lot of predominantly black communities. Seems fishy. Growing up in NYC I've always been around fireworks in the summer but it's usually crap quality stuff or only goes on for a few days. Find it hard to believe dudes out here living in the projects but buying hundreds of dollars of stuff to light up for weeks.

The fireworks are wild OD by me (Bronx). Never ever heard it like this ever.

"Make the sport open and welcoming to all"

Theres nothing appealing about that sport, absolutely nothing. Never felt more out of place than when i worked at one of those races. Was like a giant party with a bunch of inbred hillbillys at a trailer park lot.
I *** with GT racing but that drive in a circle racing is the most boring **** ever.

The Jimmy Jazz Fireworks Spectacular seems to be continuing in a lot of predominantly black communities. Seems fishy. Growing up in NYC I've always been around fireworks in the summer but it's usually crap quality stuff or only goes on for a few days. Find it hard to believe dudes out here living in the projects but buying hundreds of dollars of stuff to light up for weeks.

it’s not just Black and brown communities, my friend lives in Denver surrounded by dwights and said it’s happening there too.

she said folks where she stay don’t even do fireworks like that.

So what are yalls thoughts on the fireworks??

there’s kids saying people just riding around giving them out or selling for super low.

lots of theories floating around about why. they caught some firefighters in NY doing some one night recently. unsubstantiated reports of people dressed in black from outside the neighborhoods setting them off.

other reports of people saying they found them. some folks saying it might have to do with shows being canceled and people being able to get the big fireworks for cheap or free.

nothing clear cut yet.

Back
Top Bottom