RIP George Floyd

Hell, even in these big companies that claim to not have unfair hiring practices and have spent tons of money on "diversity" programs, what people fail to realize is that they are flawed. Those very same programs still omit black people. They'll hire all sorts of other groups while marking off anyone who is black. They still have these racist fools in positions of power, acting as gatekeepers. That's why it's laughable and a big ****ing insult.

giphy.gif

The balls and audacity on these guys to play that off as not being a noose :rofl::rofl:

By sheer chance, Bubba's team's was the only stall to have it that form too coincidentally >D

I was being a TINY BIT skeptical after the reports of them saying it was a garage pull, but cmon son. Thats a noose. :lol:

All that mattered was they got the story out saying it’s not a noose and no hate crime found. Literally nothing matters after that. There is no vindication in this country for threats against or violence against black life.

Now there is a dust cloud coming toward the united states, coming from Africa. With the pandemic, the looting, riots and marches, corrupt governments losing control, if I did not know any better I’d sight that something biblical is going on in the world right now. Since I know that the bible is incomplete, inaccurate, then filled with fallacy, I am simply going to thank the ancestors for finally coming alive. Buckle your seatbelts Black people! It seems as if the MOTHERSHIP is going to finally arrive! :rofl::lol:

NYPD COPARRESTED FOR USING CHOKEHOLD ...Victim Out Cold After 8-12 Secs.

The cop who was caught on video seemingly using a chokehold on a man he was trying to detain ... has now been arrested.

According to Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz ... 39-year-old officer David Afanador was arrested and charged Thursday for the incident that went down Sunday at Rockaway Beach. He is facing charges of attempted aggravated strangulation and strangulation in the second degree.

As we reported ... Afanador was suspended from the force without pay earlier in the week, after NYPD officers were recorded attempting to detain and arrest a black man, Ricky Bellevue. In the vid, Afanador is seen wrapping his arm around the man's neck. According to the criminal complaint ... Afanador had him in the chokehold for 8 to 12 seconds, and Bellevue did go unconscious.

If convicted, Afanador faces up to 7 years in prison for using the banned chokehold.

The incident occurred less than a week after NYC issued a ban on chokeholds for police.

Back
Top Bottom