RIP George Floyd

I think they understand completely, how else would they keep weaponizing police by calling them on black folks? They just don't want to disrupt their comfortable world by accepting it and having to deal with it. Just like NTer's here who get upset by it disrupting their happy browsing.
I believe few do understand. Those are the people who would gladly join White supremacist groups and openly assert the superiority of White folks over everybody else. They're the ones who call the cops on Black folks to make us suffer.

A large number hang onto rhetoric that has nothing to do with racism on the surface until you peel the layers of their faulty logic that justify their way of thinking and get to the core of the American problem: the racial totem pole.
The success of the Southern Strategy has been its ability to hide racism, phrenology, and racial hierarchy ideologies under dining table issues such as reproductive rights, religion, gun control, and taxes (social funding). Its proponents have used the rise of minority figureheads as another veil to disguise the social order in the US. The result is White folks who are genuinely surprised that racial issues never went away.

What they know is that the country started with a particular racial stratification, and I suspect that many of them are afraid to find out that deep down, things have always remained the same (today, the average wealth of a Black family is $8 vs $250k for a White family; this is by design). They have to peel the layers and they have to fix the main problem if they want to save this country.

NYPD COPARRESTED FOR USING CHOKEHOLD ...Victim Out Cold After 8-12 Secs.

The cop who was caught on video seemingly using a chokehold on a man he was trying to detain ... has now been arrested.

According to Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz ... 39-year-old officer David Afanador was arrested and charged Thursday for the incident that went down Sunday at Rockaway Beach. He is facing charges of attempted aggravated strangulation and strangulation in the second degree.

As we reported ... Afanador was suspended from the force without pay earlier in the week, after NYPD officers were recorded attempting to detain and arrest a black man, Ricky Bellevue. In the vid, Afanador is seen wrapping his arm around the man's neck. According to the criminal complaint ... Afanador had him in the chokehold for 8 to 12 seconds, and Bellevue did go unconscious.

If convicted, Afanador faces up to 7 years in prison for using the banned chokehold.

The incident occurred less than a week after NYC issued a ban on chokeholds for police.

That mf'er been in the news before. I remember this

DB4DDF66-9FE8-4932-BA92-21EEFBD748E7.jpeg

Someone told me "who you gonna call when your house is robbed?" Then when I told them 80% of burglary suspects are never found, he felt stupid. People really think cops are like the ones they see in movies. Like they're out here wiping dust off a shelf with their finger and being able to solve the case on the spot.

Yeah, it does. Nobody is trying to rob you. This isn't some dudes rolling up on you, trying to snatch your jewels.

See?

Read it slowly, Black Lives Matter.

I've been reading through the post and we need to completely ignore these "Fam yo I feel you just I don't understand explain it to me 30 more times ahahah yeayea can I say Jigga tho? hihihi for realz doe I'm down but..."

If the current situation of black people, the way they are murdered with no repercussions , mocked, emasculated publicly does not enrage you (what ever your color) we know who you are deep down. It's clear as day.

Do not waist your energy this is the oldest tactic in the book, trolling, playing dumb etc.

KHUFU ive seen you posts you are a sharp one don't let them bring you in the mud. These people don't give a f about us. They are loving it and laughing out loud in front of their computer while you are trying to explain our reality/struggle. I'm not concerned with a KKK or the guy with a swastika on his forehead at the very least they have the courage to be who they are. We need to be wary of these yo yo Fam snakes with the fresh AM1s that know about us intimately while playing dumb (ala DJ Vlad) These are the folks you need to keep an eye on. The enemy you never saw coming will get you. All I'm saying.

Sorry for the long post and thanks again KHUFU for the unforgivable Blackness reference that was a must see.

Last edited:
Loved watching 60 minutes growing up.

ED Bradley's face is priceless during the interviews with the cops and city officals

Vallejo Pd be on some bull****. City is one of the most diverse too..
. (Hispanic: 25 percent; White: 24 percent; Asian: 23 percent; and African American: 21 percent).
Cant believe they've been able to keep the video suppressed smh.

Another terrible story

I see what he's saying about the BLM movement not representing the True struggles of the Black community but then what movement does he support? That's why things will never change. People like to point out the flaws but don't want to provide a solution.

People will say "oh this is trash. This isn't how it should be" but don't tell you what needs to be done for it to be correct. I don't believe BLM is the end-all, be-all to racism in America. But when your only contribution is YouTube interviews what are you doing to start a movement you feel better serves the community?

Anyone watch the Ken Burns interview on CNN?

Imo Ken was very thoughtful and honest about the situation in America and about the recent issues with the statues and monuments.

“It’s very important for people like me, of my complexion, to be as quiet as possible and listen.”

“These are not monuments to history and heritage. But they’re an attempt to rewrite history. And to essentially, celebrate a false narrative about what happened during the Civil War and to send the wink winks, the dog whistles as we are fond of saying today across the generations…”

“Let’s hold off and reserve Judgement […] and consider that more than a quarter of the presidents of the United States of America, founded on the idea that all men are created equal, the Who wrote that owned more than 300 human beings in his lifetime by the way, more than a quarter of the United States presidents owned human beings. this is a huge thing that we cannot just dismiss.”

“This is about the reimposition of white supremacy in the South in various periods.”

“Monuments are hugely import, they are acts of fact but they are also acts of mythology.”

“The issue for far too long in our country citizens of African decent did not enjoy equal justice under the law. They were held as slaves for centuries and still do not have that.”

“We have to stop first, and listen to those people who have born the brunt. You and I don’t have the facilities to actually receive this information and to be able to transmit it to everyone else.”

One thing to keep in mind about the lack of leaders in the BLM movement is that the government is making it so that there is no leader available to inspire the public. MLK was someone who inspired. He was killed. Malcolm X inspired. He was killed. Fred Hampton inspired. He was killed. President Hoover literally told the FBI he didn't want a "true Messiah" to represent the Black community. If anyone rose to the center of the movement and showed a level of influence, guaranteed he's killed or framed for something.

They say Antifa is within BLM. They say those things to make you think twice about supporting them. They also said the movement in the 50s was infiltrated with communists. They call Antifa terrorists but won't refer to boogaloos or KKK as terrorists.

You know who else called the government out for not labeling White supremacists groups as terrorists? MLK did Over FIFTY years ago. You know how Trump acts like violent attacks by White supremacists are exaggerated? Well, President Hoover's bum *** called MLK a liar when he said white supremacists were a domestic terrorist threat. We're literally repeating history just with different names on both sides.

Last edited:
I see what he's saying about the BLM movement not representing the True struggles of the Black community but then what movement does he support? That's why things will never change. People like to point out the flaws but don't want to provide a solution.

People will say "oh this is trash. This isn't how it should be" but don't tell you what needs to be done for it to be correct. I don't believe BLM is the end-all, be-all to racism in America. But when your only contribution is YouTube interviews what are you doing to start a movement you feel better serves the community?
Yeah i've seen this Lord Jamar clip and it's just one group. I'm not sure why i'm supposed to be against 3 black women.

Yeah i've seen this Lord Jamar clip and it's just one group. I'm not sure why i'm supposed to be against 3 black women.

He made sure to mention they were lesbians because it is no secret the Black community isn't the most welcoming to homosexuality. We gotta call a spade a spade. If there were 5 influential leaders of a movement and 1 of them was an openly gay man, there would be a percentage of Black Americans that would choose not to support it because of his sexuality.

Back
Top Bottom