RIP George Floyd

8c3jpev8um151.jpg

Since when was 3rd degree murder a thing?
I’ve never heard of that
Have y’all?

Third degree murder can be defined as homicide committed with the intention of causing bodily harm, but not necessarily death. It can be a killing that results from indifference or negligence or recklessness. Statutes defining third degree murder vary considerably from state to state.

Idk how anyone can **** with Kanye if dude doesn't come out speaking on this. He's literally one of the biggest black figures in the world. You don't have a platform of his stature and keep your mouth shut. You gonna keep your mouth shut to not upset your boy Trump?

If Kanye doesn't make a statement condemning the treatment of black society in America, I'm done with dude. You don't make a song like "Black Excellence" and stay quiet during this. Same goes for Jay

Jay cashed in on that NFL cheque and told folks we're 'passed' kneeling now :lol:

In a roundabout way he wasn't wrong, folks are showing they're about that direct action moreso this time around

Third degree murder can be defined as homicide committed with the intention of causing bodily harm, but not necessarily death. It can be a killing that results from indifference or negligence or recklessness. Statutes defining third degree murder vary considerably from state to state.
I can copy and past too buddy, some articles I’ve seen say there is no such thing as 3rd degree murder.

3rd degree????
I mean I get it
Could be considered 3rd
But when a person telling u he can’t breath
And u still doing it anyway
Seems like the highest degree
should be used for this instance

Well the formula has been established.

Torch half the city and the offender will stand trial.

It’s a start.
They haven't announced any charges yet :lol:

I feel you though, took a whole precinct getting burned down to arrest ONE individual pig yet we saw a black reporter get arrested for doing his job without question at all in minutes live on camera...

*3rd degree what? Didn't even know that was a thing :stoneface:

These dudes really want to see their whole city burn down huh...:smh:

that reporter last night said Minneapolis re-appropriated the budget of 5 public schools to pay for the 3rd Precinct that burned

can any MN folks weigh in on that? that true?

5 schools for a police station. so that police can murder citizens of the community with impunity. that's the most American thing I can think of

Back
Top Bottom