RIP George Floyd

I can copy and past too buddy, some articles I’ve seen say there is no such thing as 3rd degree murder.

In Minnesota it seems like it is murder with no premeditation or intent.

I had never heard of it either. In most states it's referred to as manslaughter with some level of intent attached (negligent, voluntary, involuntary, etc)

So yeah they're charging dude with manslaughter.

Last edited:
When you read what a 3rd degree murder charge is it makes sense here. Max 25 years? Get him the max, no parole. He’ll be in prison the rest of his life, and thats even if he lasts all that long in there.

This applies to any black figure with a platform equal to Kanye. Whether it's Jay-Z, Beyoncé, MJ, etc. the community Needs all the support they can get

This is not a time to be looking to any celebrity for anything. They might not say it but they want things to go back to how they were. They are rich. You think they want to give that up? They may not say it but they are fine with things the way they are.

14609828-F40B-495C-B6BB-DEC7A8EA3DA5.jpeg

Of course he says this.

3rd degree????
I mean I get it
Could be considered 3rd
But when a person telling u he can’t breath
And u still doing it anyway
Seems like the highest degree
should be used for this instance

One problem is that in a lot of instances prosecutors have been over charging, because they know they can't prove intent. There's a whole different level of proof and evidence that's required in first degree murder.

You should pay attention to the end result.

Anyone notice that the first two people to tackle the man in this video were in another video posted earlier in this thread where the person with the camera was pointing out how they were cops pretending to be protesters? Well...
What page the original vid you talking bout?

I live and own a business in downtown Mnpls and some pretty messed up **** bein written in here, gotta also say that.

Don’t worry, he going have something slick to say in response depending on the athlete who comes out
Whitlock has made a statement. He brought up his brother who had died to police brutality. His stance was to remove race and look at police brutality as a whole.

Only jail time he will do is the time he is doing now once he is given bail he will never see another cell again...

Back
Top Bottom