RIP George Floyd

Do y’all think they should rename the George Washington Bridge and Washington Heights? Since we erasing things right now?
Neighborhood names often change once they get gentrified. Landmarks have their names changed all the time for a variety of reasons. The Sears Tower only exists in old Chicago tourism brochures and in history books. Same with Comiskey Park. This is a non-issue.

I am scheduled to have a colostomy reversal July the 6th in sugar land Texas. i was supposed to have it June 19th. The Dr didn’t file my pre auth until the day before the surgery and there was a problem with the insurance so it was cancelled until July 6th,
Now this second wave hits and Harris county has suspended all elective surgeries and fort bend probably will too. I’m screwed. Really having a hard time dealing with with my medical issues mentally right now.
only thing that has been helping me is mad bud. But I’m in a non legal state and can’t get real edibles or top shelf so I’m really suffering on that side too. I don’t know man I already feel like I gave up. I don’t care anymore and am getting closer to losing it.

tenor.gif

Do y’all think they should rename the George Washington Bridge and Washington Heights? Since we erasing things right now?
What would you suggest?
And they got some bull**** other name for the area of the heights I’m in but I forgot what it’s called and no one honors that ****

What would you suggest?
And they got some bull**** other name for the area of the heights I’m in but I forgot what it’s called and no one honors that ****

Hudson Heights.

I’ve been calling that area upper manhattan. As far as the bridge....

Oh yea **** that lol
And upper Manhattan too broad, that can be anywhere from 96th street and up based on who you’re talking to

:lol: Hudson Heights is a world in its own. Surprised Hollywood hasn’t made a show based on your hood.
Lovely views. And that private apartment complex along that one particular street. Them guards don’t play :lol:

:lol: Hudson Heights is a world in its own. Surprised Hollywood hasn’t made a show based on your hood.
Lovely views. And that private apartment complex along that one particular street. Them guards don’t play :lol:
You’re talking about castle village?
they tried to make some fugazi movie about the heights about people dancing all over here, couldn’t be further from the truth I hope they burned that ****

You’re talking about castle village?
they tried to make some fugazi movie about the heights about people dancing all over here, couldn’t be further from the truth I hope they burned that ****

Yeah Castle Village. :lol:

ahhhh ok ok. Wow. Ima look that up.

Back
Top Bottom