RIP George Floyd

I am scheduled to have a colostomy reversal July the 6th in sugar land Texas. i was supposed to have it June 19th. The Dr didn’t file my pre auth until the day before the surgery and there was a problem with the insurance so it was cancelled until July 6th,
Now this second wave hits and Harris county has suspended all elective surgeries and fort bend probably will too. I’m screwed. Really having a hard time dealing with with my medical issues mentally right now.
only thing that has been helping me is mad bud. But I’m in a non legal state and can’t get real edibles or top shelf so I’m really suffering on that side too. I don’t know man I already feel like I gave up. I don’t care anymore and am getting closer to losing it.

Hey buddy, I sent you a PM. 👍 Keep your head up. 🙏🙏

the latest from PVMX...got some work to do obvio but it´s starting to take shape.

definitely taking suggestions for t-shirts and signs.

1593480087025.png
1593480109851.png
1593479888622.png

I want this thread to continue its trend of posting informative stuff. the story of Joe Gliniewicz's suicide is one that needs to be discussed because it didn't get the national media attention it deserved.

Man, I had forgotten all about this. Story is wild! I remember it being a huge deal when they thought "black teens" or whoever did it, and that sht fell apart QUICKLY. Turned out he was embezzling from youth organizations, and it caught up with him, right?

Man, I had forgotten all about this. Story is wild! I remember it being a huge deal when they thought "black teens" or whoever did it, and that sht fell apart QUICKLY. Turned out he was embezzling from youth organizations, and it caught up with him, right?

yup. He tried pretending he was in the woods pursuing suspects of a crime but it was just a way to cover up him about to kill himself. Someone also was threatening to expose all his crimes and he couldn't handle that reality bc so many people in his community considered him to be a hero, when in reality he was a sack of ****.

This guy needs to be FIRED yesterday!! Already a domestic abuse on his record. And he talks to a woman like this? Oh, and if you go into her Twitter feed, he actually waited for her to leave in her car, followed her, and pulled her over! Some said to get her name & address! Abuse of power? Intimidation? This is disgusting!!!

Last edited:
This guy needs to be FIRED yesterday!! Already a domestic abuse on his record. And he talks to a woman like this? Oh, and if you go into her Twitter feed, he actually waited for her to leave in her car, followed her, and pulled her over! Some said to get her name & address! Abuse of power? Intimidation? This is disgusting!!!

Only suspended without pay :smh:

Back
Top Bottom