RIP George Floyd

8qut80xreu751.jpg

I still can’t get over how much the wife reminds me of Vern from Stand By Me :lol:
CE68A35E-6763-4087-83F5-0BB8143FC220.gif

Someone needs to make a movie where American history is in reverse. There's Black settlers in America and they go to Europe and drag millions of White people into America to be slaves. Then they're beaten and tortured for hundreds of years before a war breaks out for their freedom. They're "free" but still aren't allowed into the safe, prominent Black cities where the good jobs and schools are.

Then a Black version of the KKK forms and terrorizes the oppressed White people. A White version of Emmett Till gets murdered because he whistled at a pretty Black woman. White men get lynched for any minor inconvenience or false accusation. A White version of Trayvon gets killed for being in a Black community looking "suspicious." A Black man puts his knee down On the neck of on an unarmed White off duty police officer and kills him while his Black friends watch.

Then at the end of the movie, when confronted by the White Americans, the Black Americans claim that their accusations of racism are overblown, and they should just move on over the anger of how centuries of their White ancestors were treated. You weren't there when most of this happened so you shouldn't care so much about it.

Paging Jordan Peele...

Someone needs to make a movie where American history is in reverse. There's Black settlers in America and they go to Europe and drag millions of White people into America to be slaves. Then they're beaten and tortured for hundreds of years before a war breaks out for their freedom. They're "free" but still aren't allowed into the safe, prominent Black cities where the good jobs and schools are.

Then a Black version of the KKK forms and terrorizes the oppressed White people. A White version of Emmett Till gets murdered because he whistled at a pretty Black woman. White men get lynched for any minor inconvenience or false accusation. A White version of Trayvon gets killed for being in a Black community looking "suspicious." A Black man puts his knee down On the neck of on an unarmed White off duty police officer and kills him while his Black friends watch.

Then at the end of the movie, when confronted by the White Americans, the Black Americans claim that their accusations of racism are overblown, and they should just move on over the anger of how centuries of their White ancestors were treated. You weren't there when most of this happened so you shouldn't care so much about it.

It's a tv series not a movie, and it has only had one season so far, but:

It's based on a book series. I've only seen the tv series. It's got a bunch of flaws and they made some of the typical decisions that fall under artistic license that are abusive and ultimately pissed me off even though I get why they did it (to get a second season) but I don't know what happened in the book so I don't really know how egregious this tv adaptation is.

LAPD officer claimed he had a tampon put in his coffee at Starbucks over a week ago. Mysteriously, there was no update on their investigation. NYPD made up the Shake Shack story but at least they admitted their investigation showed they were full of ****. LAPD not even man enough to say they made up another bull**** story.

Back
Top Bottom