RIP George Floyd

Goes hand in hand with what I said earlier in this thread about it being even sadder when a Black life is taken as a result of an unnecessary police call. Let's say hypothetically this kid was killed because he resisted or cop thought he "saw a weapon." For what? Because you called 911 for grass?

The story of James Byrd is one of the most disgusting in my lifetime. I was only 11 when this occurred so I didn't understand the full scope or details and not too long ago looked into it more and it angered me more than almost anything I've ever read. Give the article a read if you're not familiar with it. Really shows the lack of remorse or empathy from White supremacists towards all Black men. And serves as a reminder that these people still exist as this occurred barely more than 20 years ago

The story of James Byrd is one of the most disgusting in my lifetime. I was only 11 when this occurred so I didn't understand the full scope or details and not too long ago looked into it more and it angered me more than almost anything I've ever read. Give the article a read if you're not familiar with it. Really shows the lack of remorse or empathy from White supremacists towards all Black men. And serves as a reminder that these people still exist as this occurred barely more than 20 years ago

"While the longer-term picture is improving, things appear to have worsened again during the Donald Trump era.

Between President Barack Obama coming to power in 2009 and him leaving office, the number of black victims of racial hate crimes fell by 23.5 percent to 2,220.

But in the three years between Trump announcing his candidacy in 2015 and the end of his first year as president in 2017, the number of black victims is on the rise again.

Between those years there was an 11.5 percent increase in the number of victims of anti-black hate crimes, the FBI data shows."

which is why black folks need to stay strapped
and white girl defenses was down
that other black girl that was behind her coulda bum rushed her :smh:
instead of asking them dumb *** questions
"u really gonna pull a gun on me"
folks need to be taking action

Not the movies, bruh. Let’s not expect our women to do super hero **** when faced with an armed, nervous person with a gun aimed at them. It would’ve ended badly if someone tried to rush her.

right out of a bad movie

Dude is a straight up 🤡 he tried to use this imaginary Dark Knight scenario to show White people he's got their backs and instead just pissed off his own Sheriffs who were offended that he basically said "if my men can't do a good enough job, I'll have every red neck in the county with a gun ready to protect bc it's not that hard to be a Sheriff."

right out of a bad movie

He danced with ALL OF HIS HEART FOR THAT 🧈 BISCUIT CRUMB. His moves were on point.
giphy (45).gif

Good stuff people. Don’t lose the focus! I hope we stay on track! For sure. Well I hope we keep lighting the fire and never let up, cause the powers that be won’t. The ignorance has to be met daily and head first!.
Hope y’all stay safe and have a good weekend! Everyone reading this.

O yea. **** 12

Not the movies, bruh. Let’s not expect our women to do super hero **** when faced with an armed, nervous person with a gun aimed at them. It would’ve ended badly if someone tried to rush her.
dont gotta be the movies
ive been held at gun point robbed and bout to be taken to a secluded pot
i for sure was gonna be killed
if i didnt have the instinct to fight and run
id be dead right now
have u ever been in a similar situation???
if not
no offense
then u shouldnt be talking right now
but if u have
then im sure ur instinct of not wanting to die kicked in

Back
Top Bottom