RIP George Floyd

you raise a really good point with social media enabling these behaviors and I’m wondering if these idiots will ever start blaming Facebook.

seems like grounds for a lawsuit 🤷🏽‍♂️

After their granny dies from the pandemic that Faux and Trump told them didn't exist

So if and when this war starts, as if it has ever ended against Black people, did any of you make the list of who you are going to side with, protect?

I have.

RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy , you ready B?!

Dude is so disingenuous, no one was even headed towards his house, and if you feel threatened you fortify yourself, you don't run out and show how easy of a mark you are. That said I bet a part of this is because of facebook or other social media and it's unwillingness to deal with misinformation, stoking irrational fear in people like this.
Read an interesting piece on just this earlier, the right have taken the same playbook they've used to try to bully media networks into airing some of their more reprehensible and dangerous views under the guise of being 'fair and balanced' :lol: >D

They repeat falsehoods and false narratives ad nauseum so much that it becomes accepted and internalized as matter of fact no matter how untrue it is.

These tech companies are getting ***'d into letting misinfo and kompromat pollute their sites for fear of being labelled 'liberal' (as if anything left of the alt-right isn't already instantly painted as liberal or far left regardless :lol:)

Dude is so disingenuous, no one was even headed towards his house, and if you feel threatened you fortify yourself, you don't run out and show how easy of a mark you are. That said I bet a part of this is because of facebook or other social media and it's unwillingness to deal with misinformation, stoking irrational fear in people like this.
you raise a really good point with social media enabling these behaviors and I’m wondering if these idiots will ever start blaming Facebook.

seems like grounds for a lawsuit 🤷🏽‍♂️

Facebook is 100% a huge factor in the fear mongering of old White Americans. When someone feels afraid of a "threat" with no rationality to back it, their first instinct is to go on Facebook and spread rumors to gain supporters of their baseless fear.

They'll go on Facebook and post videos of a Black man robbing a White woman that's from 6 years ago and say it happened in a town where a protest was taking place. They'll post a status saying their son's girlfriends uncle is a cop and told her homes along the path of BLM protests have been broken into and they assaulted the homeowners. And nobody does any research beyond scrolling Facebook and now they're full of fear.

Read an interesting piece on just this earlier, the right have taken the same playbook they've used to try to bully media networks into airing some of their more reprehensible and dangerous views under the guise of being 'fair and balanced' :lol: >D

These tech companies are getting ***'d into letting misinfo and kompromat pollute their sites for fear of being labelled 'liberal' (as if anything left of the alt-right isn't already instantly painted as far left regardless :lol:)

This, exactly this. Makes me sick seeing weaker minded people get taken advantage of and indroctinated and not realize it. Like that 718 dude or whatever that left NT because Meth wouldn't allow NT to become one of those places. It makes me especially sad when black people fall for that ****.

This, exactly this. Makes me sick seeing weaker minded people get taken advantage of and indroctinated and not realize it. Like that 718 dude or whatever that left NT because Meth wouldn't allow NT to become one of those places. It makes me especially sad when black people fall for that ****.
Yea it's a shame to see folks falling into the same exact mindset that some of the most destructive regimes throughout history have used. Like that quote from Goebbels about repeating a big enough lie enough times that people eventually come to believe it over time.

I kinda blame the Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch's for really bringing those tactics to the American mainstream at large in the information age. Now you've got a gigantic portion of the society that live in their own insulated bubble/reality and have little or no interest for absolute facts and truths, just whatever reinforces their preconceptions formed over years of consuming hateful garbage.

Makes it damn near impossible to even have productive or nuanced discussions not delve into pure reactionary tribalism

White supremacy is no conspiracy theory.

rNHxsH-1b4wuBLqYJBFpycVsFtoSH7bPw_BoRJu6D54.jpg

So if and when this war starts, as if it has ever ended against Black people, did any of you make the list of who you are going to side with, protect?

I have.

RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy , you ready B?!

You already know, family. Got the bunker down locations set too.

Tip for y’all, if you don’t have a generator and can afford one it’d be a good time to invest in that.

Another issue social media causes is fake accounts made to build fear by pretending to be the opposition saying crazy stuff. It'll be a "pro BLM" account posting tweets saying next protest will be violent, and they're gonna beat up any residents of the town they protest in next.

You can report these accounts as troll or bot accounts to twitter and they'll just suspend them for a day or two then they're back. And the anti-BLM crowd takes these tweets as factual from Antifa

Another issue social media causes is fake accounts made to build fear by pretending to be the opposition saying crazy stuff. It'll be a "pro BLM" account posting tweets saying next protest will be violent, and they're gonna beat up any residents of the town they protest in next.

You can report these accounts as troll or bot accounts to twitter and they'll just suspend them for a day or two then they're back. And the anti-BLM crowd takes these tweets as factual from Antifa
100% this :lol:

You'll have your WS groups able to post freely again after temporary suspensions while your opposition groups will get legit permabanned, all so that Maga's feeling don't get hurt and they don't cry bias as if it changes anything at all :lol:

They'll victimize themselves 10x out of 10 regardless of what steps are taken to coddle them so these social media and media companies end up looking like absolute marks and suckers most of the time

yes, as if slavery was soooo long ago and as if the previous generation has no effect on you.

it’s always the boot strap types. Or “I have it hard too”

everyone has it hard sometimes but that’s different from systemic racism and being a descendant of a slave.

JRepp23 JRepp23 KHUFU KHUFU

I hope yall understand this.

Brothers waking up across the country and I love it. As this progresses there will be a response from “them” on us arming ourselves. It’ll be framed as us gearing up to go on the offensive.

**** we might even see some new restrictions on firearms from this :lol:

Hope y’all getting right while you can. Head over to the gun thread if you’re interested and don’t know where to start.

Back
Top Bottom