RIP George Floyd

ehx08b1sqhb51.jpg

I'm curious wtf they're even talking about. These morons.

Pull that mask down tough guy. Nahhhh, he knows he'll lose all his privilege if he shows his goofy *** identify.

Trump keeps giving his bull**** speeches about how the democrats and the "anarchists" from BLM are trying to destroy America and will kill suburbs and don't care about the "American way of life." There's the videos of conspiracy theorists saying that minorities wanna overtake the Whites in America and make them feel guilty just for being White. Too much noise in this country without any substance that these morons will believe.

Even if that was the case, is there a similar distinction for intolerance of other specific religions?
No it's not even if that was the case. That's exactly what it is. Racism is the belief that a race is superior. Hating someone for their beliefs is not the same as hating them because of their race.
They usually attach phobia anti to describe religious hate. For example Anti-Christian/Christophobia. I am more familiar with the terms Anti-Judaism and Judeophobia and just found out about Antisemitism as a way to describe someone that hates Jews this year.

Can you hate a religion without hating the followers?

You would have to ask them that. I don't hate anyone for there religious beliefs.

Can you hate the sin without hating the sinner?
I actually just had that conversation yesterday.

R.kelly was brought up. Can be vehemently against his choices and still love his music.

But also Epstein. And how there's a lot of names on that flight list that I doubt are pedo. But people forget he was also a very successful financial investor. I can see a lot of those flights being to people that he managed money for. You can disagree with his foolishness and still appreciate his financial skill.

Or you can't. Depends on the person I guess.

Very troubled by what happened to Amani Kildea amongst others. The empty gestures mean nothing while these things are still happening.

Back
Top Bottom