RIP George Floyd

He’s a fairly good businessman to be around for 20 years making 10’s of millions of dollars even tho most people find him corny. He has an eye for finding and cultivating talent
By cultivating
Do you mean hamstringing that talent for his own benefit and trying to lock them up in performance clauses ...then sure I guess

Anyone keeping up with the Portland news or live in the area? I've been reading a lot the last few days about how they've had feds there in unmarked vans running up and grabbing protestors and throwing them in the back.

Anyone keeping up with the Portland news or live in the area? I've been reading a lot the last few days about how they've had feds there in unmarked vans running up and grabbing protestors and throwing them in the back.

Yeah it’s pretty crazy out in Portland right now. They got federal police out in these streets now and this upcoming weekend is gonna be interesting to see. Trump trying to use this situation as a political statement as Portland is a very liberal city.

Our local elected officials (Kate Brown and Ted Wheeler) don’t want them in our state as they are trying to override local officials.

Yeah it’s pretty crazy out in Portland right now. They got federal police out in these streets now and this upcoming weekend is gonna be interesting to see. Trump trying to use this situation as a political statement as Portland is a very liberal city.

I was reading that the officials in charge of these surprise arrests were claiming they were done in areas where there were statues and other government property or monuments but people have videos showing arrests that are nowhere near any government property.

Screenshot_20200717-010942_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom