|||-------RIP Goodfoot 2003-2010 / Goodfoot Appreciation Post-------|||

I have my grey/lime green G', fav fitted in the closet. I used to spend my high school days there back in 04-05

It's no wonder anyone can RIP with this gravedigging
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not sure about anywhere else in Canada, but GDFT was terrible in Calgary. Garbage selection and even worse service. It's hard to support the local shops when they run things like that.

Yo!! ElijahDukes I'm obviously dating myself.....but is that a cassette tape in your left hand?? Lst one of those I bought was "Things Fall Apart" By The Roots....I remember I went to HMV one day and there were NO MORE cassette tapes?? I was soooooooo sad.....tapes were $9.99 but CD's were $14.99.......
Memories....don't live like people do......

Originally Posted by kaisodre

Yo!! ElijahDukes I'm obviously dating myself.....but is that a cassette tape in your left hand?? Lst one of those I bought was "Things Fall Apart" By The Roots....I remember I went to HMV one day and there were NO MORE cassette tapes?? I was soooooooo sad.....tapes were $9.99 but CD's were $14.99.......
Memories....don't live like people do......
haha yeah its the OG 1995 "purple tape" of Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, one of the GOAT albums
pimp.gif

i used to check this store religiously....forever missed. was a staplr in toronto shoe head culture.front window displays. seeing the %*@% online in real ife.. no comparison...i wana cry

Back
Top Bottom