RIP Jett Jackson

you cool trill... but miss me w/ that.

especially if you have a youngster? ultimate selfish act unless proven that there is mental disability.

famb was a functional citizen in america. unless he was clinically diagnosed, that's a weak move.

What difference does it make if he is diagnosed or undiagnosed? It is likely he was undiagnosed.

Where's WISEPHOAROAH though? :nerd:

These Hollywood sacrifices *ahem* deaths are getting out of hand. :smh:

Last edited:
What difference does it make if he is diagnosed or undiagnosed? It is likely he was undiagnosed.
i'm going to lose the argument either way its looked at.

i just feel its selfish to take your own life. i think its a cowardly way to run from your problems b/c you place burden on your loved ones.

not much would really change my mind. and this is coming from a guy that has had close fam and a friend committ suicide...

i'm going to lose the argument either way its looked at.

i just feel its selfish to take your own life. i think its a cowardly way to run from your problems b/c you place burden on your loved ones.

not much would really change my mind. and this is coming from a guy that has had close fam and a friend committ suicide...

I understand your reasoning. And I think unless someone has dealt with a mental illness themselves, they cannot fully understand what that person is going through. I just don't think it's fair to persecute someone who commits suicide because more likely than not they were dealing with a mental illness. Mental illness is no joke and majority of folks remain ignorant to how hard it is to deal with. I've been severely depressed before and I thought the same way as you prior to dealing with depression. It's not something I would wish on my worst enemy.

fame > money

realtalk.

if youre famous nike will send you all the new **** for free before it even comes out. in fact you get a lot of things for free

if youre famous they will pay you to go to the club and pop bottles.

you see how bad these worthless birds on instagram want to be stars

if youre famous birds will flock automatically and let you(and your team) degrade them

when youre famous youre name will live on after you die

you know how many other people commited suicide today that we dont give a **** about? they dont get a thread lol

Last edited:
Yoo I knew I had heard the name before. Damn wonder what pushed him over
mean.gif

yo this is crazy, I really feel bad. I love Rizzoli and Isles, and I love his character on the show. Damn, people are really living with Demons in this world and money and fame doesn't get rid of them.

RIP to Frost

Where's WISEPHOAROAH though? :nerd:

These Hollywood sacrifices *ahem* deaths are getting out of hand. :smh:

either he was banned, or just said deuces to NT. there def have been threads where he would've brought the lulz but, has been MIA.

also, i never saw johnny tsunami...:nerd:

suicide might seem selfish to those on the outside looking in, but dont you think its selfish of the close ones, family, etc. to want that person to not commit suicide and stay around solely for the benefit of others?

dawg...16 children were shot in my neigborhood....this weekend

an actor or singer are the two most desired jobs in the world

are yall really trying to downplay that lifestyle?

Comparing watermelons and bananas

dawg...16 children were shot in my neigborhood....this weekend

an actor or singer are the two most desired jobs in the world

are yall really trying to downplay that lifestyle?

Comparing watermelons and bananas
you foul as hell, i see what you did and it wasnt funny at all

So legit the first 2 fruits that popped into your head were bananas and watermelons?
No apples to oranges like its usually said?

Cmon B .
camron-side-eye-gif.gif

Last edited:
fame > money

realtalk.

if youre famous nike will send you all the new **** for free before it even comes out. in fact you get a lot of things for free

if youre famous they will pay you to go to the club and pop bottles.

you see how bad these worthless birds on instagram want to be stars

if youre famous birds will flock automatically and let you(and your team) degrade them

when youre famous youre name will live on after you die

you know how many other people commited suicide today that we dont give a **** about? they dont get a thread lol

goddamn you're superficial

Last edited:
remember him from Johnny Tsunami and thought he was a chill friend. Since my roommate watches Rizzoli & Isles, I saw him again on there and thought his career was going well.

RIP
mean.gif

I NEVER liked The Famous Jett Jackson but I always still looked out for dude since he was one of the original Disney channel stars. Johnny Tsunami was like my favorite DCOM back then and I always thought he was cool in it. He also had a nice little cameo role in one of the final seasons of Scrubs.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom