RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

eek.gif
WHAT? damn. too young. RIP

Originally Posted by bonde111

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by oo206oo

No one cares about your irrelevant opinions homie. This isnt the time, or the place.
The Irony. I said Rest In Peace and gave my thoughts as did the other members in the thread. I didn't say anything disrespectful. Keep it movin and don't make it a issue if you don't want to.
high horse ramblinggggg ajrg3larhi3pq
let that man express HIS opinions.

there was no disrespect, he jus pointed out the trend of how having everything material in life at such a young age usually leads to ppls demise
tired.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

A lot of people want that Fast Life and this is usually how it ends. It happens too fast, you get depressed and turn to drugs to stimulate you. 
I'm here to pay my respects. Regardless if he was about that life or not, we don't know the facts. Only him and God would know. Your statement is making it seem "matter of factly" as if you knew exactly what went down or what was going on prior which probably could have led to this. Until the truth is revealed, I would keep my speculations to myself. Once the truth is revealed no matter what the outcome, I won't go about proving a point by saying in essence "I told you so". That's just common courtesy.

RIP Jonas Bevacqua.

397048214.jpg

what was so dope about LRG was that they customized their apparel down to the little details like the poster above posted that tag.

I like that.

RIP. Definitely an inspiration. Had me fiending for LRG during parts of middle and high school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

what was so dope about LRG was that they customized their apparel down to the little details like the poster above posted that tag.

I like that.

Word.  First pair of LRGeans I bought had on the buttons "Make Jeans Not War"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP Jonas B

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn Ben... I don't get how you had homey as your best man when yall havnt talked in so long (since to that Sasha Singleton post, at least) Must have been one of those Facebook "its complicated" kind of relationships...
please chill with the not so clever bs remarks.
sasha to say the least has tried to commit suicide a few times and has been sued by 3 of her former friends and lost all 3 cases.... I was with ole girl for almost 3 months and did what I had to do legally to make sure I was straight..... I laughed about it and made sure I was protected. All the jokes couldn't have felt better than I did at the end of the day. 

as for my bro... he was in palm springs in a heavy duty rehabilitation center FOR A LONG TIME AND THEN LONG PERIODS OF TIME AFTER where he didn't have a phone and only his wifey and pops/moms got to see him.... I was there the day he went in. He wasn't gonna miss my day. it was under wraps. now chill with the lameness 

I just updated some pics on the blog... 

I'll keep you updated with his memorial if you are interested in paying your respects.

thanks

and the last comments were from my phone, so I didn't really check grammar or typos

Yo, seriously, I wasn't trying to make a clever remark or come at you sideways. I was making a light hearted remark about the situation between you and Jonas as I last knew it to be. The only reason I commented about it is because you keep us updated on some of your personal pigeons and it was kinda like a missing part of the story. All love bro.

So to keep from detailing this thread, let us continue with paying respect.

Respect.

Condolensces to his friends business partners and family. I'm hearing lauryn hill sing "They got so much things to say right now"

RIP, LRG was running NT when that Dead Serious Hoody dropped. Resale was crazy! I remember copping of Karmaloop and Turntable Lab and reselling em for like $350 each.

Back
Top Bottom