RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

The definition of "Self Made" when it came to young visonaries.

i am sorry but you can tell in every picture and even in that video dude felt extra awkward....he doesn't look happy in any of his pics and it seems ben baller kept trying to main stream that dude when he just wanted to be in the back....sad that he barely smirks in any of his pictures, should have been a tell-tale sign that he was struggling with something

some people are just quiet and reserved---and they want to stay that way...

RIP regardless.

@copped, you're absolutely right, since you watched maybe 4 videos, you would know who he is and what he's about.
he acted the same way in a candid video as he would in a video for his own brand or LRG. he was insecure about speaking in front of crowds etc....

anyways, the autopsy was finalized earlier today, I just haven't had time to post on a cpu.

"There was nothing obviously medically wrong - no signs of trauma to the body, nothing suspicious," Orange County Coroner spokesman Jim Amormino told the Daily News after the exam.

He said investigators found no evidence he died from an aneurism, enlarged heart, liver disease or kidney failure.

Investigators ruled out homicide, and Amormino said there was no suicide note or anything noteworthy in his stomach.

so we'll have to wait another 6 to 8 weeks.

I really hate that cats on here are saying $#*% they have no idea about. we've been asked by the family to not speak at all on this then what has already been said.

I really trip out on dudes saying heart attack and just all types of misinformation

RIP

tired.gif

lrg2.jpg

Man, I got into graphic design and got a degree in it cause of dudes like him.
Startin with nothin, and just grindin with your own original idea and end up makin a killin off it, AND havin fun.

I used to wanna start my own line like LRG, but my ideas and goals have changed but the inspiration is still there.

RIP, man 
frown.gif

Damn... :smh:why????

Rip. LRG has and always be the brand that seprated itself from other and stood true to its roots.

From the many pics we seen of him living it up with ben baller (during the streetwear convention days)

Dude took pride in his work. I always liked how he wore his own LRG pieces and pulled it off quite well (still waiting on that white and red 2011 sample leather jacket :/)

Jonas was a true visionary. A fashion icon that will be remembered in street wear fasion. Anyone got old 2000-2003 LRG ads?

RIP

I rocked LRG heavily for years. I still have some but had to let some tees go because they are too big. Can't believe I was wearing my clothes so big at one point.
30t6p3b.gif

RIP again and my heart goes out to all that loved him.

i wanted the jason dead serious hoody so bad but it was outta my price range when i was in school. after graduating and i had my own money i was LRG'd down. RIP homie.

I've always admired Jonas for what he's done with LRG, and the lifestyle that he created for himself with it.

Rest Well Kid.

Damn. I wasn't too heavy into L-R-G, but I loved the pieces I did have. I actually recently became a fan of their Wovens line... those are some nice quality shirts. I copped my first one this past weekend. RIP to the dude and his family.

Back
Top Bottom