RIP Nautica - Feb 2011 - July 20, 2011 - Man's Bestfriend

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Thats some sadistic crap man. Whats the matter with people these days.
In the past day or so we've heard about a guy run over a puppy intentionally, people having urban camp outs for 4+ days during a heat wave over some shoes, dudes getting jumped/sucker punched/kicked in the face while downed (all in one fight), police beating a kid for laughing at them. A lot is the matter with people.

Sorry to hear that man
frown.gif

i dog is my bestfriend and my son. I would def do some time for him so If I catch someone running my dog over is a wrap..

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Its just a dog.

u just said earlier that u've never owned one, so shut the $%$+ up with that mess.

people with dogs develop a bond and an attachment to it, u won't understand until you've had one yourself.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Its just a dog.

u just said earlier that u've never owned one, so shut the $%$+ up with that mess.

people with dogs develop a bond and an attachment to it, u won't understand until you've had one yourself.

Word people that say this usually had parents that never let them have a pet, so they dont know what its like.

Jack Terrier as in a Jack Russell Terrier? Regardless bro so sorry for your loss. I have a Jack Russell Terrier who's 8 months old, little guys my homie straight up. I had one previously as well who passed away a little over a year ago from old age. Best dogs ever. The guy who did this will get his without a doubt.

RIP... I had this similar experience when i was in grade school.. Terrible & very saddening experience indeed.

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Jack Terrier as in a Jack Russell Terrier? Regardless bro so sorry for your loss. I have a Jack Russell Terrier who's 8 months old, little guys my homie straight up. I had one previously as well who passed away a little over a year ago from old age. Best dogs ever. The guy who did this will get his without a doubt.
Ye Jack Russel. I wasnt too familiar with dogs until now...We got it from my girl friends house when her dog had puppies.

sorry for your loss man.. i have a puppy and i couldnt imagine something like that happening to her =/

im sorry but i also came in here thinking about Nautica Thorn... pretty sad

son i don't know what ill do if someone pulled that on my pug....if i have the plates, ill find a way to get the address to those plates and i would make that @!+%%***#$#%'s life a living hell.....dude will have to replace the windows of his house and his car and his tires every *%+%% week.

I'm so sorry my dude. I'm in hear getting misty eyed. I hope your heart heals fam. Saddest thing I've read in a while.

SMH why would someone even think of doing something like that? To deliberately go out of your way to do that, with the owner right there...WTH is wrong with people?

Back
Top Bottom