RIP Nautica - Feb 2011 - July 20, 2011 - Man's Bestfriend

Sorry dude. Thats disgusting for someone to do that. I cant even imagine if someone did that to my dog, if i got his plates and know what the truck looks like there would be no stopping me, i love my dog like a son and this dude would be dealt with accordingly. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Get the goons and do some damage...

RIP

So sorry man. I know how hard it was putting my dog to sleep, so I can't imagine what you must be going through. It sucks so bad that he suffered. At least he's in a better place now. And that guy will get what he has coming to him.

hey sorry to hear about losing your JRT. they are wonderful dogs and that man (if you can even call him one) deserves the worst for what he purposely did.
My JRT is 15 years old and still living life, so I'll make sure he lives it up for your dog. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 dang dude, i woulda been hella 
mad.gif
 and 
frown.gif
, my dog died earlier this year from natural causes but that was already hard to bear with. RIP 

Sorry for your loss, white trash are the worst (I'm white btw), I saw a guy do something like this to a cat once, wasn't mine but i ran out into the street and started screaming at dude, made a scene and neighbors got so heated he ended up moving out of the neighborhood

I appreciate all the love NT. My girl is taking it harder than I am.

We are still looking for the Truck. Since we only have the first 3 #s of the plate its gonna be hard to do so. But I wont stop until he is dealt with!

Back
Top Bottom