RIP Nipsey Hussle

I don’t think it was same dude from ig. I don’t know what’s worst.. opening boasting about taking someone’s life on social media or lying about taking someone’s life. Regardless I would have no sympathy if something happened to duke.

Others have alluded to it but it’s so suprising to me how disconnected from reality this younger generation is. I hate to be that old head in the room but they only have each other to blame especially when they killing off OGs instead of listening to them.
Killing for gang acceptance was the original like button.

Accusing someone of snitching without any sort of proof has always been a serious offence in the streets.

RIP nip tho

let's be honest if you are a street dude telling someone that they're a snitch is the equivalent of telling someone to S your D.

Nipsey Hussle should have been on point as soon as he told that guy about being a snitch, because he basically Marked him for death rep wise in da streets.

you got to think about what happened as far as da whole scenario is concerned. da guy mustve just came home from doing a bid and went to Nipsey hussle's establishment probably asking for help or a come up and Nipsey turn him down and embarrassed him by calling him a snitch, guys pride must have been super bruised henced why he took such a dramatic action.

Got into like 5+ arguments yesterday with the homies who kept trying to spew that bs conspiracy talk in my ear.
Only conspiracy I'd accept is the dude shot nipsey cuz he was really a snitch and was scared of nipsey(for whatever illogical reason) talking to the police chief

Damn this mess is sad. Cant believe shooter still on the loose. Where are yall getting the info about the shooter fam getting hit up?

I dont see how nip can be that comfortable.

I dont even have the money fame and status he got and dont feel that comfortable around strangers. Just dont know when someone having a bad day and could just snap. Idc how much love you think the streets got for you not everyone you encounter going to have that same love.

I remember i blew my subs in my whip bamming that crenshaw album became a fan of his music after hearing that album.

RIP Nip sucks you had to lose your life to a low life

Damn this mess is sad. Cant believe shooter still on the loose. Where are yall getting the info about the shooter fam getting hit up?

I dont see how nip can be that comfortable.

I dont even have the money fame and status he got and dont feel that comfortable around strangers. Just dont know when someone having a bad day and could just snap. Idc how much love you think the streets got for you not everyone you encounter going to have that same love.

I remember i blew my subs in my whip bamming that crenshaw album became a fan of his music after hearing that album.

RIP Nip sucks you had to lose your life to a low life

Shooter def not still on the loose homie. Neither is the driver of getaway car. But Zimmerman still...nevermind im sleep. Sleep

Iamjusayn

Shooter def not still on the loose homie. Neither is the driver of getaway car. But Zimmerman still...nevermind im sleep. Sleep

Iamjusayn

So you think he got hit up already? Im sure the streets would be talking by now with something to back it up

Florida goons just aint on the level of west coast gangs.

Accusing someone of snitching without any sort of proof has always been a serious offence in the streets.

RIP nip tho

Yeah if you get called a snitch by someone with status like that, it's like you getting a target on your own head. And humiliating at the same time.That word would spread quick. I can understand the anger. Not condoning violence, but I'm not surprised by it.

Last edited:
All this Dr. Sebi talk and none of those clowns can’t even stop eating meat. Don’t bring up Dr Sebi’s name if you still eating hamburgers and drinking milkshakes and have no idea about his recommended diet which plenty of Hollistic Doctors recommend.
tenor.gif

I feel like the dudes who spew the conspiracy stuff have never lived in a violent or gang-centric neighborhood
Here’s a conspiracy that’s plausible
He owned a lot of lucrative property
Property that gentrification folks wanted
Coulda easily hired someone to take him out
Or be the scapegoat
Not saying I believe that
But that instance actually happens more than people think

Here’s a conspiracy that’s plausible
He owned a lot of lucrative property
Property that gentrification folks wanted
Coulda easily hired someone to take him out
Or be the scapegoat
Not saying I believe that
But that instance actually happens more than people think

This is something I would accept as at least plausible; him being set up for his assets/wealth.

The problem is that people aren't realistic and the scenarios they imagine are ridiculous. Dr Sebi's **** been out for years. The man's family has ****ing STORES open and a YouTube channel. Why they going after Nip when clearly other people are spreading that "message"?

Back
Top Bottom