RIP Nipsey Hussle

I feel like they already know who did it. Especially if others were injured during the shooting as well. Wouldn't be surprised if the police don't even get a chance to arrest the fool.

They won’t. Word is they already murked him so no arrest to be made. ‍♂️

YUP can’t ever let your guard down, no matter who it is.

He was an informant so they prob made a deal with him to kill Nip or used some form of mind control to get it done.

Was definitely a hit. He made sure he was dead.

Folks are hella bold or very ingorant or both! Smdh that’s a sizzling hot murder scene right there. MF’s just posted up like its sweet. Bringing kids, etc you gotta be smarter than this. Don’t let them palm trees and bomb weather fool you. LA is not sweet.

Streets are saying dude who killed him was a snitch but who was supposed to be meeting with top officials from LAPD yesterday? Interesting...

I wonder where J-rock was when all this went down?

upload_2019-4-1_16-42-9.jpeg

Accusing someone of snitching without any sort of proof has always been a serious offence in the streets.

RIP nip tho

This!

Hood rules 101. You make those claims especially in front of others you gotta be ready for action. Smdh
Especially if its not true. Its sounds crazy to us but Holder could have been a dead man already if other dudes from his set decided they needed to off the so called “rat.” Its cut throat out there.

Last edited:
Those pics are two different dudes are they not? and it's another dude out there who was originally claiming he did it, not to mention that female. I just hope justice get served on the right person.

It’s the exact same dude in those pictures. Tattoos and all

I don’t think it was same dude from ig. I don’t know what’s worst.. opening boasting about taking someone’s life on social media or lying about taking someone’s life. Regardless I would have no sympathy if something happened to duke.

Others have alluded to it but it’s so suprising to me how disconnected from reality this younger generation is. I hate to be that old head in the room but they only have each other to blame especially when they killing off OGs instead of listening to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom