RIP Nipsey Hussle

Any word on the other victims? People were saying Sam could have been hit.

The LAPD tweet from a day or two ago said that one of the other two that was hit, was in stable condition. The other that was hit refused medical treatment.

S

Snoop’s body guard killed that guy because he was rushing their car or something. They tried to say Snoop ordered the shooting. They got off for self defense if I remember correctly.

Its just sad man Nipsey was supoose to be this generation’s Snoop who everbody loves. Just a cool OG cat that gives back to his community and makes dope music.
Nah the bodyguard hunted dude down drove to his area and shot him Snoop lucky he had Suge and David Kenner on his side

Still can’t believe this man.

This is the biggest loss the Hip hop community has ever had.

Bigger than Pac.

This one really hurt.

Why does it have to be “bigger than ” anyone else’s death? No matter what, it all boils down to good brothers having their lives cut short over some bull****. This isn’t a competition. ****** not competing to have a bigger death. What kind of dumb **** is that to even say?

Let that man Rest In Peace without conflating **** by bringing others’ deaths into the conversation.

Last edited:
smfh. the whole vibe in the hiphop world been trash since this happened honestly. i REALLY felt this one like so many of yall said. dude was trying to lead our people into a brighter future. a real genuine dude, cut down by a coward and traitor. you just hate to see it.

Real talk I ain’t slept right in days. Here it is 1:15 and I gotta be up at 5. With a 1 month old laying beside me about to get up anytime soon looking for his bottle.

The night before I was holding my son, and gripped him so close. So much evil out here man. Can be right under your Gotdamn nose for years and you thought it was all love at first.

Back
Top Bottom