RIP Nipsey Hussle

i enjoyed pacs music thats why his legacy meant more to me... im not going to compare the 2 because everyone has their own preference just speaking on my opinion...when pac and big passed i was like wow no more great music smh... they were legends... i dont care for nipsey music... i know he did good for the community and i commend him for that... mad respect... i feel bad he died like that so RIP... but i wasnt as devasted as when big and pac died...

So if you feel that horrified about an admitted gang member being murdered I hope you share that same feeling when innocent people who are victims of gun violence die every day.

bro why are you even in this thread? you keep trying to justify the man being killed because he was a gang member?

What you fail to understand is everyone doesn’t have to like Pac or care.
As if Crips have to respect Pac because he was lowkey conscious.
As if New Yorkers who loved Biggie still have to respect Pac because hes dead and had a deep inspirational voice.

Some people live in a totally different world and way of life.
How about not being such an emotional stan because someone doesn’t care for your favorite industry artist??

There are street folks who never gave a damn about Tupac Biggie or Nipsey....because its not what they lived or are living..they can’t relate.

You gonna cry over that too??

You fans and stans don’t dictate who we have to like and respect. Quit trying to force respect for your favorite rapper down our throats.:lol:

You fail to realize. I was trying to force maturity down your throat, that you denied, continue on with your immaturity...

MLK taught me to have compassion and faith even through the darkest pits of life against all opposition.
Nipsey taught me OWNERSHIP through hard work and dedication and to then use my blessings as a way to EMPOWER others.
Seeing this from someone whos from what i’m from turn those dreams into fruition.

Overcoming all and being prolific even in the face of adversity

RIP Nipsey the Great!
0FE98CC2-17CA-4481-8D70-07F424A10056.jpeg

Last edited:
This bum *** ***** is really trying to push mental instability as a defense now that he got caught.

This coward is on another level, man. :smh:

Man y'all can hold all these debates and comparisons. I seen dudes on IG compare Nip to Jesus like really? We looking at the man as a bonafide religious figure now?

I'm good. RIP to the good brother and I hope his legacy is carried on in the best way. I'm over the discussion.

Honestly...this speaks to the power of music. Particularly Hip-Hop. This might not be the thread to expound further upon this but rappers are virtually demigods.

i just don't get why if dude was a known rat in the 60s, why wasn't he dealt with already? like before he got the chance to go to nip's store.

Gang Culture predates the bloods, crips, hell’s angels, all of that ****.

It’s also global and is present amongst all groups. The “template” which gang culture sits in is a natural human component. The GOP is a “gang”. Fraternities and Sororities are “gangs”. “Understanding” gangs isn’t some complex information that can be only be understood from within. It’s quite simple (and understandable).

I care none these days to affix the idea of “right” or “wrong”. It’s more important for me to understand “what” things are, and “why” things are.

Black people CAN celebrate street gang culture...but understand ALL that what comes with it. Understand that BY NATURE, it is synonymous with death culture. Accept both sides of the coin. If you can understand the positive it can bring...also understand there will be a negative that comes with it as well.

Thank you.

People forget that gangs in America have origins similar to how the Mafia evolved. Protecting your own from what the police and judiciary wouldn't.

I don't think people are celebrating the negative aspect. More so the concept and potential of the camaraderie in response to oppression.

Im sorry but IMO Nipsey was stronger than Pac.
Pac was a hot headed industry puppet under Suge and that got his wolfin *** wacked.
Pac died with only $90k to his name being a pawn. Granted Pac died younger and still needed time to grow.

Nipsey was an independent boss making million dollar chess moves for OWNERSHIP TO BENEFIT A CAUSE BIGGER THAN HIM!
Where do you see Nipsey carrying on like an absolute baffoon spitting in cameras?
Treating other influential black artist like ****?
Stirring up beef?
The kid was before his time...he wasn’t on all that bull**** and division because he already experienced it first hand being a REAL gang member.

Look I know alot of yall Pac stans and fans..but don’t be tryna downplay a solid Crip bred from the LA streets who transitioned into greatness.
From a fake industry blood who got played like a banjo by another football player fake industry blood.

Knock the goofy **** off this Nipsey’s thread..the kid is black excellence and more importantly about excecuting ACTION!

Nipsey really from the heart of the streets don’t be tellin no real LA folks who they are supposed to be putting him under contribution wise.
Thats all yall saw Pac on was in music videos and movies Nipsey really touched local people in the community.

Pac was legendary by his own soul and voice but Nipsey was about real empowerment and most importantly...ACTIONS!

Whoever touched your soul deeper and made a bigger mental impact to YOU is the bigger legend!

**** music
I put Nipsey up there with MLK, Malcom and Sebi.
Hate it or love it!

How come when you say it you get likes, but I got 9 quotes telling me I’m crazy.

Nip is the biggest loss we’ve ever had in hip hop. Idc.

How come when you say it you get likes, but I got 9 quotes telling me I’m crazy.

Nip is the biggest loss we’ve ever had in hip hop. Idc.

You've been called out for trolling quite a bit. Probably has something to do with it. Only so long people will take you seriously until they just brush you off.

No offense, I have no qualms.

Cool. I didn't say you did. I said I've seen you called out for it before. People remember.

Never said, you said I did, if you read my post. Just because I'm not falling in line with the rest of y'all doesn't mean i'm trolling.

Never said, you said I did, if you read my post. Just because I'm not falling in line with the rest of y'all doesn't mean i'm trolling.

You said "stop." Implying that either I said you trolled or I was wrong about people calling you out.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Just trying to shed some light on you not getting your likes or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom