RIP Nipsey Hussle

How isn’t it unity for bruh to have rival sets walking with each other? To have them in communication with each other?

I’m sure some *****s aren’t forgiving the losses but damn. *****s don’t even respect or acknowledge an effort? Any type of progress?

If 70% of the gangs can chill that’s better than *****s throwing up their hands and saying “it is how it is”.

If a rapper being respected got *****s to chill and respect a bigger picture I fail to see the issue with that
Not trying to get in this conversation like that, but there are often times rival gangs work for a common goal, whether it's to make money, get someone out the paint, etc.

There are also time where you see dudes from different sets chilling because they are boys first ....

Not sure how culturally diverse you are in gang matters, but this is very common.

All I’m saying is that Nip was making hella progress in that regard. He was working a system of getting the police to ease up if the murders and violence can ease up and everyone just get to the money. He was getting everyone to understand that. that’s good enough for me.

Obviously you can’t make every ***** think one way.

How isn’t it unity for bruh to have rival sets walking with each other? To have them in communication with each other?

I’m sure some *****s aren’t forgiving the losses but damn. *****s don’t even respect or acknowledge an effort? Any type of progress?

If 70% of the gangs can chill that’s better than *****s throwing up their hands and saying “it is how it is”.

If a rapper being respected got *****s to chill and respect a bigger picture I fail to see the issue with that
There's always individual ******" who are cool with certain people from rival hoods. That's not a foreign concept

One hood isn't just one big gang. Ain't no 70% of gangs chilling together. Gangs have multiple sets underneath them. Just because some ******** from JD may be cool with a few 60s, Nip included don't mean the rest of them ****** are. These gangs don't move as one. Unity will never be a thing with these ***** . Only thing that will come close is just the lowering of violence and it being on sight amongst these ******

“Uniting gangs”

Y’all are crazy. This is all temporary right now. Just because he’s a real dude that’s respected, doesn’t mean all gang wars and decades of hatred would automatically end.

I legit loved Nip and feel like I lost one of my own. Something about all this is fishy, but I’m not going the government route. No way.

If it ever comes out the government did it, the risk of the backlash and the riots and the amount of police killings that can potentially happen far outweigh the benefits.

Reactions: OTG
“Uniting gangs”

Y’all are crazy. This is all temporary right now. Just because he’s a real dude that’s respected, doesn’t mean all gang wars and decades of hatred would automatically end.

I legit loved Nip and feel like I lost one of my own. Something about all this is fishy, but I’m not going the government route. No way.

If it ever comes out the government did it, the risk of the backlash and the riots and the amount of police killings that can potentially happen far outweigh the benefits.

Yeah because the government wouldn't do a thing like that.

“Uniting gangs”

The point of what I was originally saying was that he had that potential to lower tensions.

Every man is his own but he definitely had power in that regard even if it was because he’s Nip. Them changing any of their behavior “because that’s Nip” is the entire point.

“Uniting gangs”

Bro the police in the United States have been running a weekly reality show of let's kill a ***** for the past five years, we literally know they had involvement in the crack era, They are literally denying people clean water in Flint.... I Guarantee you "backlash" is the last thing on the mind of the government if this was to come out.

Y'all are really defining y'all's perspectives on what happened to this man based on a whole lot of hypotheticals and double negatives

Our people are lost because we're not empirical. Point blank.

Screenshot_20190409-212612_Instagram.jpg

Y'all are really defining y'all's perspectives on what happened to this man based on a whole lot of hypotheticals and double negatives

Our people are lost because we're not empirical. Point blank.

Bunch of Ocho Cinco’s in Here. Maybe you should be more open minded.

Kodak Black Responds To Trap Museum Removal With Defiance
Kodak Black's "War of the Worlds" Continues to Intensify.

1554826232_ee4eeb1fa6f020fc0fc9486d71c7d235.jpg

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kodak-...-museum-removal-with-defiance-news.76788.html

Hours after coming to learn of his removal from T.I.'s Museum Of Trap Music, the controversial Kodak Blackhas issued a response to the latest incident. Taking to his preferred pulpit of "The Gram," Kodak addressed his followers with a livestream, planting further seeds for an escalating feud with Tip. For the most part, he remains unfazed, at least on the surface.

"Rest in peace Shawty Lo," begins Kodak, alluding to the Atlanta rapper who once feuded with T.I. a few years back. "Fu*k that pu**y *** museum, bytch. I ain't give y'all permission to put me up there anyway, bytch," rants Kodak. In any case, it's clear that Kodak has been keeping up with the developments, and we can only hope that he and T.I. are able to reach a peaceful resolution before further violence escalates.

Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images

For now, it's alarming to watch this unfold, especially under the light of Charlamagne The God's recent wisdom. While bestowing "Donkey Of The Day" upon Kodak Black, Charlamagne reflected on the exchange between T.I. and the young Dying To Live rapper. "The OGs need to know the youth learn from them whether directly or indirectly," he stated, claiming that both Tip and Game should have reached out to Kodak directly, rather than blasting him for the world to see. "It's a bunch of people amping up a situation, and you already know men got fragile egos, and that toxic masculinity leads brothas to feel like they have to prove themselves, and that's exactly what we don't want or need right now."

Check out Kodak's response below. For whatever reason, the rapper seems unwilling to cool his jets. He's already made enemies out of Lil Wayne, Reginae Carter, Michael Rapaport, Sticky Fingaz, and Young M.A. Can cooler heads prevail, at this point?

Check out Kodak's response below. For whatever reason, the rapper seems unwilling to cool his jets. He's already made enemies out of Lil Wayne, Reginae Carter, Michael Rapaport, Sticky Fingaz, and Young M.A. Can cooler heads prevail, at this point?

To the people in the thread insisting that the "Government" took Nip out..thats real disrespectful to his loved ones that really gotta deal with the fact that a mark a ***** with a weak ego decided to take that mans life when it was most vulnerable. Yes the way he went out is basically like an execution/assassination because dude shot nip...turned back around and shot him again and kicked him...Thats rage & hate..not government ****...Take the tin hats off for a while my brothers

Back
Top Bottom